2019 South American u20 Championships

• These start today!

Anyone holding players in it? Or plan to keep a close eye on it for investments? There will surely be scouts there from all over the world.

Names that stand out that will be playing are obviously Rodrygo and Leonardo Balerdi.

There are players who haven't yet been IPO'd that interest me such as Lincoln and Rafael Papagaio.

Then there are players competing who are on the index but are low prices such as Marquinhos Cipriano and Nicolas Schiappacasse.

As a side note, this tournament was last held in 2017 when Lautaro Martinez was joint top scorer (look at his price now). Richarlison and Bentancur also played in 2017.

Future stars to be made?

• Venezuela beat Colombia 1-0
    Chile and Bolivia drew 1-1

Tonight it is...
    Ecuador v Paraguay
    Uruguay v Peru

• @Static hi Bud, not sure these games would feed into PB but it will be interesting to see who the stand put performers are. Are you able to keep us posted on who to look out for please?

• @GregF yeah there are no dividends to be won from this tournament just thought there are probably alot of people who hold Rodrygo and Balerdi (not me) and maybe the cheaper options too that may be interested in how they get on.

Like I said, I imagine there will be plenty of scouts at this tournament and a couple of stand out performers could end up with transfers

• Brazil -
    brazoa there next big gk just signed for inter Milan and has been loaned out.
    Thuler and Lucas Ribeiro 2 young cbs
    Emerson royal exiting rb links to Europe
    Lincoln arguably the player with the most eyes on, expect big things going forward
    Rodrygo Santos have asked to extend his stay until the end of 2019 and are awaiting response
    Alan(alanzinho) heavily linked to r.madrid huge potential.

Argentina - colidio, m.Lopez, julian alvarez exiting prospect
    Paraguay - ivan franco
    Chile - Marcelo alende very nearly signed for arsenal a while back.

These are a few I'm personally keeping a close eye on most not yet on the index but I'm sure f.i already have them on the list for release and some of these not to far from the top..

• Brazil drew their first game 0-0 with Colombia. They play Venezuela tonight so potential for Rodrygo and co to impress.

Argentina drew 1-1 with Paraguay. Their goal scored by Max Romero of PSV. Interestingly Balerdi (£1.64 on the index) was on the bench.

Uruguay beat Ecuador 3-1 with 2 goals from Real Sociedads Fabian Davila and 1 goal from Athletico Madrid's Nicolas Schiappacase (who is 68p on the index)

• 2 goals for Rodrygo last night in a much needed 2-1 win for Brazil.

• @Static that would explain why his price has gone up so much!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.