Jack Clarke

• What's it all about ? Why is he rising this much ?

• He has links with Spurs, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth.

I had him as one of my first buys on here in early Dec and made massive gains - I actually sold him today as 3.97 is a crazy price. Though he is a talent and I'm traditionally a holder, I could not see him being a regular starter if he moved to a PL side immediately following the move, and if he didn't move the price will go down. So I think I will risk it and 'recash' in him over the summer, assuming my predictions are correct.

I'm happy with my 60% profit I banked today.

• while I struggle with a lot of the rises nowadays, links to those clubs will only leave you with Jameis Maddison results, surely ? good trade though

• Well I sold him at 3.97, he didn't go any higher and 2hrs later is already down to 3.84. I timed that right! I reinvested my profit in him into topping up my Jarrod Bowen, at 2.86, who I think will go up in price, and be more likely to stay there given his age and experience is far more than Clarke's.

• @Kndybrzilnmesi said in Jack Clarke:

while I struggle with a lot of the rises nowadays, links to those clubs will only leave you with Jameis Maddison results, surely ? good trade though

This was my take on the market a month a go, I used Todibo & Umtiti as an example then.

However my opinion has changed. There is money to be made on kids. Newcomers are ignoring dividends and spending their money on the next best thing.

• @Wino1 it's so hard to tell though, we shall see what happens ! Maddison is still a talent but has declined, i scratch me head i do !

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.