Fabian Schar and In Play Dividends

• Is this the first proper example of how in-play dividends can attract big gains? Fabian Schar with 2 goals and a clean sheet today (not too sure but i think thats 12p per share just because of in play) add in that he will probably get the dividends for top defender and thats a healthy profit just from getting on him at the end of a game? Something to look out for in the future maybe?

• Defenders do not get a clean sheet in play dividend, however yes, goals seem to be having a major impact on a players price.

Fluctuations all over the place today. Jotas was quite crazy.

• But with a defender getting 5p per goal, looks to definitely be worth looking out for the cheaper players on matchday who score 2-3

• @Hartley said in Fabian Schar and In Play Dividends:

But with a defender getting 5p per goal, looks to definitely be worth looking out for the cheaper players on matchday who score 2-3

3p per share for a defenders goal, & be careful. Traders will dive out at midnight and the price drop could outweigh the dividends.

• ah i thought it was 5p, fair enough

• @Hartley said in Fabian Schar and In Play Dividends:

ah i thought it was 5p, fair enough

Still money to be made, just be careful and try to get on early.

Save a picture or something of the dividend returns until you get familiar, it will help in the short term 👍

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.