FI trading mentality has changed in last month.

• There has become an obvious pattern here on the Index, the new traders don't really seem to care about the dividends, they buy their favourite players, they love the young exciting players with bright future's, and they have started off a new trend, this will probably continue with growth and once the split happens the prices will continue to fly, and i say this because they are not sitting and doing the maths of the dividends like the traders that have been here longer, times change and we need to follow the trend to make money.

• @NewUser167523 surely this is a short term thing while new traders learn the platform. First thing i did when i joined was buy harry kane, aguero etc. And a bunch of Liverpool youngsters. I very quickly learned this wasn't the best strategy and so turned to the data to turn a profit. Now have a £53k portfolio and use my data for all decisions

• I think every new influx of players will have the same result and then as they get to know the game things will return to 'normal'. It will be an up and down each time we get an influx.

• They're still learning. They'll realise when there's a downturn in the market that they'll need MB/PB stars and their dividends to keep their income flowing.

• @Londoner what has caused a down turn in the market before

• Although no one will change their approach will growth is so good because they will see their profit from the growth that out weighs dividend return. So if new users keep joining and buying their favourite players then this is where the profit will lie until people feel they need to change their methods. And as long as market strategy keeps changing this is good for the platform as a stagnant index would become less interesting then the interest would shift to dividends and once prices get high people will look for the cheaper next big thing and so the cycle keeps going.

• @Londoner said in FI trading mentality has changed in last month.:

They're still learning. They'll realise when there's a downturn in the market that they'll need MB/PB stars and their dividends to keep their income flowing.

The thing is with more ipo’s the next big thing youngster surge wont stop....

When Parrott from spurs get’s on he will rocket becuase of a bit of hype recently and there will be many more like him.
    It’s going to take a while for the youngster hype train to calm down.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.