Rafael Camacho

• Rafael Camacho is my most exciting hold at the moment as the trends on the index are certainly looking to the youngsters. Camacho is an exciting attacking player at Liverpool who quite often plays wing back. He is currently in and around the first team and due to the number of defensive injuries and James Milner's suspension, I am hoping he will be making a few more appearances in the first team. He came on as a substitute against Crystal Palace and started in the FA Cup against Wolves.
    Many of the youngsters who have flown recently haven't even made the first tea, yet whereas this lad is on the cusp of Liverpool's first team and is still only 90p up from his original price. I will be holding in the hope he can finally break into the team and maybe reach the heights of Trent Alexander-Arnold

• @NewUser123432 I bought a load of him yesterday, I saw him against Wolves and liked the cut of his jib.

• I honestly think he could be brilliant for us, there are a number of youngsters coming through at Liverpool that Klopp is particularly keen on. Many of them aren't on the index yet but you only have to look at former academy mates Trent A-A and Harry Wilson to see how well they could be doing. Even Rhian Brewster and Ben Woodburn.

• @NewUser123432 Hoever looked good too, like a young 16yr old VVD.

• yes expecting him to fly when he comes on the index. Just surprised more people aren't on Camacho yet when young lads from championship are flying. I guess its the English link

• I think the fact he is so versatile too helps his cause. 👍

Not only can he play as a right back, he could also play as a wing-back or either side of the front 3 where he has been operating at PL 2 level.

Certainly seems fairly cheap compared to the other Liverpool youngsters.

Maybe its because he is foreign? That's the only reason I can think of anyway.

Safe hold. 👌

• I'm a Liverpool fan and he is very promising and exciting talent. Gutted I missed the IPO. Brewster is the one to watch but has been hampered by injury, ruling him out for the season, but should feature next season around the first team. Also as mentioned Ki Jana-Hoever. 16 years old Dutch, from the Ajax Academy, highly rated. Played against Wolves and played really well at RB.

• He now sits lower than he did after IPO he reached a peak of like 2.20 now sits 2.09, if you like him i wouldn't say you've missed him at all

• @NewUser123432 I would but cash is all tied up

• @NewUser123432 i think woodburn gets sold. Where does he fit? He hasnt progressed and in our formation and style he isnt suited. Send him to rangers under stevie for two seasons and see if he can change his game is what id rather see. Hoever looks a class act, ajax were devastated to lose him. Dont see camacho reaching trents level but who knows under klopp. The man is a coaching genius. SHame he cant coach out lovrens stupid mouth before games. Get rid and replace

• @Finlay77 I agree, Woodburn hasn't kicked on, time to sell him. I wish we hadn't sold Suso.

• @Finlay77 said in Rafael Camacho:

@NewUser123432 i think woodburn gets sold. Where does he fit? He hasnt progressed and in our formation and style he isnt suited. Send him to rangers under stevie for two seasons and see if he can change his game is what id rather see. Hoever looks a class act, ajax were devastated to lose him. Dont see camacho reaching trents level but who knows under klopp. The man is a coaching genius. SHame he cant coach out lovrens stupid mouth before games. Get rid and replace

Is he a HG player though? gonna be a bit short of them next season with players going, lads only just turned 19, Harry Wilson is 2 years older and has only just kicked on really..

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.