Why are my German holds suddenly dropping?

• Anyone know why the likes of Kimmich, Sargent and Werner have dropped significantly over the weekend?

• @Westy My guess the Bundesliga came back just this weekend so they have been building up in price for the past week, combine that with the Monday sell offs. I think that will be your drop right there. No shares go up in a striaght line.

• Remember there will be people who see a small drop and put their player on the market to sell. The drop won't be as bad as feared, and the price will go back up when the players are taken out the sell queue. Werner is seeing that today - 8p drop, now recovered 4p of it already. He'll be higher by the time the games come around next weekend so hold out for the week and usually you're in more profit.

• They go up and down but bit by bit most players generally go up. Dont get sucked in and start selling unless there is a genuine reason, ie move to a non pb league or something.

• Cheers. So I shouldn't be too put off.

• The Monday sell off, including the Germans, is giving me my first red day in over a fortnight, but I fully expect things to pick up again and business as normal as the week progresses ;-)

• EPL players are down the most (0.56%) in the last 24 hours.

Bundesliga players are down - but only 0.12%

Above applies to top 250 in each league.

• @Westy said in Why are my German holds suddenly dropping?:

Anyone know why the likes of Kimmich, Sargent and Werner have dropped significantly over the weekend?

Kimmich is down 15p and Werner down 8p. Not even 2% for either and frankly not significant at all. I’ll guess you’re new so can only reiterate that FI is all about staying patient and taking the long view.

• even with Werners drop it still makes him up around 25p for the week and I believe Kimmich is around 5p for the week. It pays to look a the bigger picture rather then the short term moves

• Yeh newish, and it's the first time a linked group of players have hit red and stayed red- so was just wondering if that happens or if there was something i should know about...e.g. a storm sweeping across Germany where lightning hit Kimmich and Werner. Cheers for all the explanations. Couldn't find any negative news but didn't follow the german games this weekend.

• @Westy please don't say that … I hold Werner !!!!

• @Matt-FI said in Why are my German holds suddenly dropping?:

EPL players are down the most (0.56%) in the last 24 hours.

Bundesliga players are down - but only 0.12%

Above applies to top 250 in each league.

I would expect EPL to drop a bit as there's not an eligible game for a while, so money might go to the other PB leagues.

I predict BL will be on the rise again tomorrow.

• @Boing-Boing said in Why are my German holds suddenly dropping?:

@Westy please don't say that … I hold Werner !!!!

If your holding Werner during a thunderstorm my advice would be to consider wearing rubber soled boots and avoid any trees thus reducing any risk from lightening strikes.

• @Advinculas-Index im at work …. and I laughed out loud, now my workmates think im a tit !!

• I hold a fair few Bundesliga players, most of whom didn't perform great over the weekend so I have seen a reasonable drop but i am by no means concerned. They were decent value before and even better now so I may well look at a little top-up.

• Watched the Dortmund game yesterday and Werner was electric ⚡️ just couldn’t get the ball in the back of the net. Red bull where unlucky to lose that game. He’s expected to be Germany’s golden striker for years to come. Particularly if he moves to Bayern.

• @Boing-Boing a lightning hit may sort out werners inner ear issues!!!

• Leipzig were knocked out of Europa so won’t be any Europa dividends and not as many Sunday games for them so some people will have waited for this first game of the new year and then sold off.

• Bundesliga top 250 down again the last 24h - biggest drop of all the leagues, but still only 0.3%

0_1548129371519_upload-0b6cbc5f-e361-4eb3-9e19-0a4daace3589

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.