Paqueta

• He isn’t on the PB scoring, anyone any previous of this. Did you have to email FI?

• Yup...I cant see him on PB now

• scored 42 today, suprisingly low!

• Hazard scored 33 at the weekend, that’s surprisingly low .

• @Tom77 Hazard's team losed 0-2; Paqueta team won 2-0. LOL

• @Victory said in Paqueta:

@Tom77 Hazard's team losed 0-2; Paqueta team won 2-0. LOL

I’m just pointing out hazard who is a world class player and over £13 can get a score of 33.
    I know everybody will have been looking at Paqueta’s score on his debut in the league and 42 obviously means a bad PB player, obviously right.......

Also hazard got 52 in the win against Newcastle,.

• @Victory said in Paqueta:

scored 42 today, suprisingly low!

Not a great performance all things considered. Plenty of enthusiasm and he reads the game well, but I think he will need time. Also not quite being played in natural role

• Keeps yo-yoing, but not increasing, thoughts please?

• @John-D have some patience or sell him. What other options are there? He's played 3 games having played about 65 matches for a team in Brazil. He's not going going to be Cristiano Ronaldo instantly.

• Milan have got 3 games in the next 9 days against tough opposition so its likely they'll look to get some creativity from somewhere. If he scores or gets a few assists he's likely to bounce back up. That being said, he's still finding his feet so may take a few games to get up and running

• @Stevo Just trying to give him a boost, get him talked about 😂

• @John-D I'd be more than happy to see a big rise as I have 100 myself but he'll probably need a little time to settle. He looks a very good footballer. Whether that transfers into being a good football index footballer we'll have to see but here's hoping.

Given that we potentially will have 4x our current holding soon after split I think he's worth keeping as I think he'll rise a fair bit over time if he's a quarter the price.

• @Stevo said in Paqueta:

@John-D I'd be more than happy to see a big rise as I have 100 myself but he'll probably need a little time to settle. He looks a very good footballer. Whether that transfers into being a good football index footballer we'll have to see but here's hoping.

Given that we potentially will have 4x our current holding soon after split I think he's worth keeping as I think he'll rise a fair bit over time if he's a quarter the price.

Very good Brazilians will always get media attention thats why I invested.

• @Tom77 same I guess. Just had a feeling he might turn out to be class. Also having bought vinicius for about £1.50 at IPO I sold for about £2 thinking it's be ages before he'd get near the real first team. Have now bought 50 again as I think he will end up being one of the world's best.

• Big sell off becuase hasn’t hasn’t scored yet obviously, I mean if a guy can’t adapt and become a world beater in a new country and team after 2 league games what are we to do!

I’m in for the ride anyway and this will be my last post on this thread for a while.

Oxerlade chamberlain is now more expensive and we don't even know if he can play football again.

• @Tom77

I watched him last night and although he had some nice touches and is clearly a talented footballer (he actually moves, looks and plays quite alot like Kaka), he didn't appear to be the main creative spark in that team.

Calhanoglu took the corners/free kicks and was more advanced up the pitch than Paqueta.

As I said, I'm sure he is a cracking footballer, and will start most weeks. I just wonder if his price at the moment is based on the YouTube compilation hype.

If he continues to sit as deep as he was yesterday, then I don't see him racking up PB winning scores anytime soon.

Not criticising, just an observation, which may explain why others are selling off.

• Paqueta is a prime example of how fickle FI can be. There's no disputing his class and will be a top star of Serie A. On his league debut he hit the post - if that went in his price would have flown up. Fine margins.

People have judged on the back of 2 games and average PB scores. Such impatience for a talented lad settling into a new league. Only a matter of time before his price soars again, and it's top up time for me.

• Down to £3.49 now. Beginning to look like a real bargain.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.