Players That Have Bottomed out

• New trader that's here two weeks so far and have just made my first profit (£40 quid Rakeem Harper).

Was just wondering if the more experienced FI traders see any value in players that seem to have bottomed out at the moment like Ben Sheaf (49p) or Daniel Sturridge (92p) or if you have any other interesting players to take a look at.

• @NewUser224786 Munas Dabbur (Also spelt Moanes in some media). Red Bull Salzburg player peaked at Speculation to Sevilla.
    Now he has signed and will join them in July, the value dropping after hype. Looks a good performer in the UEFA club competitions and gets goals. A no brainer for me. When he joins Sevilla in a PB league.

• Neymar
    Pogba
    Rashford

They ain't going any lower ;)

• Depay, Meunier, Belotti, Mahrez are a few I've invested in recently that I consider to have bottomed out for various reasons.

Be careful with Sturridge as there are a few MLS links floating around.

Ben Sheaf gets pumped and dumped a lot and can see him dropping down to the lower leagues after Arsenal get rid of him.

I guess all 'bottomed out' players will have some question marks around them but its a solid enough strategy with established players who fall in and out of favour regularly.

• @Chris-J mahrez is a frustrating hold. I’ve held for a while at 2.95. Currently a small minus, but he has been up at around 3.40, 3.50 and I hold on for more but he just doesn’t kick on!
    He must have it in him to be above a fiver looking at the other Man City midfielders,
    I can’t see him going lower, just needs a good run and he’ll double

• @Ringers said in Players That Have Bottomed out:

@Chris-J mahrez is a frustrating hold. I’ve held for a while at 2.95. Currently a small minus, but he has been up at around 3.40, 3.50 and I hold on for more but he just doesn’t kick on!
    He must have it in him to be above a fiver looking at the other Man City midfielders,
    I can’t see him going lower, just needs a good run and he’ll double

Indeed, he's on my 'sell list' for when he gets back to a point where I'll make no loss, but as you say if he gets a good run he does have £5 potential. Hopefully he starts tonight and bags a hat trick.

• @Clover I hold him as well, I think will stick with him as he should score goals in Spain. I find it odd that his replacement I guess Erling Braut Haland is at 2.30 odd

• @BillyNoMates Dabbur in a non PB league for now and not a English and Brazilian Prodigy, but I am confident he will get into the top 200 once the Spanish reign starts.

• Griezmann has been on a dip for a long while. Finally picking up today - long overdue a big rise considering his PB returns as well as a possible move in summer - has been linked to PSG.

• @chaps1988 Rashford’s PB/MB returns are not great. If he has a few quiet games, he could go back down to £8. Depends if he can keep this scoring form going.

• @Ballertrader said in Players That Have Bottomed out:

@chaps1988 Rashford’s PB/MB returns are not great. If he has a few quiet games, he could go back down to £8. Depends if he can keep this scoring form going.

Rashford has a completely different set of circumstances, you might as well ignore the last 2 years of pb and his Mb is half decent.

• I still have Nicolo Brella lol. He has dropped 62p a share. What do i do!? Transfer interest has cooled, but i don't really want to capitalise this cost and sell up. :/ At the same tiem strugglign to keep the faith and hold on

• Hi mate,
    First welcome on the board :] and good luck in future...
    I dont now your budget and strategy but I can tell you there is huge numbers of players with massive value to take - they just waiting and after SS will be more and more ...
    The point is (very important) that ppl prep ports for SS and as well new traders joining platform like never before !! You can see that in everyday in 2019 - is good because all of us enjoying when ports are green ;] but some of the players IMO went too high (Sancho, Vinicius, Dembele, CHO, and some like Paqueta, A. Davis, Joao Felix, Greenwood etc- ppl forgot or dont know nothing about PB/MB and the rules of Football Index - for sure many of them never read Game Rules etc... and that why there is plenty value elsewhere )...
    When I joined FI in June Pogba was £6 and ppl was saying is too much for him (me too :[ ) because the dividends are too small etc...!! Now, ppl buying overpriced player (at £6-£8+) who never won PB/MB or dont have chance atm because dont playing in PB league or so - they follow trends and thats it - joining forum and read that after SS that kind of players will fly so they can gain massive profit or they dont want lose the chance to join the 'train' etc- maybe...but whats will happen (IMO it will happen quicker then they think) when they start crash and many will see red in ports etc...
    There is many players who raising as well because of transfer link - that will stop very soon and they will crash as well - Barella hit £3.30 now £2.50 and I can bet many on red ...
    Ppl jumped on Dembele when he was £6 - news was that Messi will be rested - bang ppl joined 'train' and over £2 in few h ...yes he is prospect but £8+ for player who never won div - very strange because is many many below who winning PB regularly!! This is not good and is going in wrong way - but probably nobody care because profit is big and bigger then div...
    Back to point, name few...
    Rony Lopes - 23yo attacking midfield, Monaco in trouble so very possible that they will relegate from League 1 so big boys will come for him...and more from Monaco like Tielemans, Golovin, Grandsir, A. Toure etc
    Andre Silva - 23yo, loaned from AC Milan to Sevilla - very good first half of the season - won div, hit £3.20 and lost form - finger crossed for second half, Europe League goals and summer transfer because Piatek arrived and Cutrone is there...
    Lacazette - very good striker, good for G&A, Europa League - big chance to get far, hit £4.20 , after SS 70p ish
    Jonatham Bamba - young, very good midfield of Lille, won 18p PB so far...transfer links to bigger team in Europe, if Pepe will leave main player for nxt season and dont forgot there are sitting at 2nd position in the ligue 1 so very possible CL nxt season - bargain!
    Bertrand Traore - another from Ligue 1, good first half of season, won PB 24p and raised to £3.30, transfer links, CL, if Fekir/Depay/Cornet will leave he'll be main striker/wing ...
    Bentancur - compere to other young players on his position on FI this guy is one of the biggest bargain, future of Juve and Uruguay, good PB base, starter, CL...transfer links in future
    Aissa Mandi - good defender, hit £2.20 , still in Europa League, links to Arsenal today
    Sterling - cmon just £8 :/
    Pjanic - with PB base 113 and max PB 221 below £3, CL and winner of Serie A this season ??
    Griezman - another player who won PB and has good records at £6 ( was at £5 in 1st week of 2019!! crazy)- that is what Im talking about - WC winner , still young, transfer links to Barcs, PSG, Man UTD, good PB ....

Last thing mate, do your own research and dont follow other to often because you will be puzzled!
    Sometimes is better to go in opposite direction then others ;]

• @Jon-G how much did you pay for barella?

• @Mundek Got 100 griezmann at £5.19. Thought exactly the same!

• @Mundek actually having read your post in full it's like you are reading my mind 😂 bought a fair few monaco players, Andre silva. Just look at the graph basically and see who has dropped loads. Genuine quality always rises back to the top so just but on the dip!

• @Stevo £3.22 now hes £2.59

• @Jon-G
    There is two option :

1. sell and reinvest - many option atm to make quick profit and buy again so you will back to the point before you bought him or even better because if you pick right you probably will buy more...
    2. keep the fight because 'they' will bck for him in the summer and after SS you will be keeping (if x4) four time more of him, anyway he has really good PB base and PB max over 200 so he's good long term hold IMO anyway ;]
      Patient is essential but like I said is many who is red on him ...like I said above!

• @Mundek Where do you get these PB base and PB max figures? I would be interested to research these for different players so if you have a source / way of finding this please share?

Thank you!

• @Jon-G have a word with @Noirx4 mate. I got any my data from him and it's priceless.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.