Bug?

• Can’t find Jerome Roissillon in the match day performance league, is this a big? He is playing and scored, can’t have this kind of errors made FI

• I don't think it's a bug , there's been a few players missed off the PB scoring, I contacted FI about Nacho of Real Madrid and was informed that it's an Opta issue and they're working to fix it. I'll drop them a message tonight and mention him and also Philipp Max.

If I had Roussillon I'd be asking FI for a PB pay out, it's likely with his GWG (98pts immediately) he'd have outscored Trippier on 175. He's only 34p at the moment as well!!!

• Thank you and good suggestion, i’ll Drop them a line

• @NewUser78072 said in Bug?:

I don't think it's a bug , there's been a few players missed off the PB scoring, I contacted FI about Nacho of Real Madrid and was informed that it's an Opta issue and they're working to fix it. I'll drop them a message tonight and mention him and also Philipp Max.

If I had Roussillon I'd be asking FI for a PB pay out, it's likely with his GWG (98pts immediately) he'd have outscored Trippier on 175. He's only 34p at the moment as well!!!

Opta issue, that's interesting. As mentioned its a very extensive problem. Rigoni scored a GWG for Zenit too and no Zenit players showed up at all TMK. There's masses of them, very odd and very concerning as there's games almost everyday!

• @Agatello i think you should inform and contact the FI support regarding these issues asap. We as users cannot fix them.

• I've reported the Roissillon issue this is FI support's initial reply:

"Apologies for the inconvenience you've experienced in this matter, and for the delay in resolution. Unfortunately, it takes significant work and testing to identify and resolve the issue, and the same resource is in high demand for other critical work subsequently, resulting in the delay. Our tech team is working on it but we are unable to provide timelines. The relevant team are checking his score and once i have confirmation of his score i will be in contact. "

• This is a shame for you guys in Roissillon if he did win PB he should be put up on the web site in 1st place ASAP to try and get you guys some up lift that you would have got last night.

• @Dave-C keep us updated on their reply please, I had the same answer form a lady called Nicola whom I replied to asking for the PB payout however she replied as below
    “I have just received confirmation of his score he scored 174 although he came close he did not win as Kieran Trippier won top defender with a score of 175.”
    The speed of their reply makes me wonder...

• 174 shock

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.