Suspended

• Checked all my email, contacted customer support, still won't allow me to withdraw funds, this site has basically stole my money, very dissapointed

• @NewUser251790 It will get sorted, I'm sure. When and how did you contact customer support and have you had any response?

• You checked your spam?

Q-My account has been suspended for ID checks. Is this normal, and how long will my account verification take?
    A- All betting and gaming operators licensed by the Gambling Commission have the same responsibility to conduct Know Your Customer checks. This as part of age, identity and funds verification checks.

Football Index will attempt to electronically verify your account where possible. If you do not pass this process Football Index will ask that you send them copies of certain documents (see below). Adding more and more funds can also eventually trigger a check.

Common reasons for failing the verification process include:
    Entering incorrect name or an abbreviated version during registration;
    Entering a house number and/or postcode incorrect during registration;
    Entering an incorrect Date of Birth during registration;
    Recent changes of address;
    Residence in temporary, rented accommodation such as University Halls of Residence or HM Forces Barracks.

If Football Index are unable to verify you they will ask you to send a photocopy / scan of one document from each of the categories listed below:

Personal Identification - one Photo ID from the following list:
    Passport
    Driving Licence (UK only)
    National Identification Card (UK only, photographic)

Address Verification - one of the following (non-electronic):
    Utility Bill (less than 3 months old)
    Copy of Bank Statement - (less than 3 months old)

It's then usually within 24-48 hours to bring your account back online once you have sent in your details.

It can be frustrating with know your customer checks, but it something they are required to do by law.

• I'm more baffled why you want to withdraw, you do know this is Football Index right, check if it'll let you put more in instead 😁

• @NewUser251790 same here account suspended after one week of trading hopefully customer services don’t take to long to make contact, I’m missing out on all those deals! πŸ˜‚

• @Thedave
    Same here. Account suspended. I’ve scanned the required details but no sign of being allowed to trade again.

• @NewUser246423 I’ve emailed, phoned and DM on Facebook and still no response, I’m thinking of sending a carrier pigeon next πŸ˜‚. I’ve had my eye on a player since Friday and he’s price has risen decent over the weekend, hopping FI sort out my account sharpish!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.