Anyone 100% if this is correct

• Ok I'm really unsure about this so would love it if someone knew the answer..

Right, so when a player comes to the market as IPO and let's take yesterday's Francisco Trincao as an example, his price was flying up and down as we've all seen b4, I saw his price at 224p at the most, today his price is 212p last time I checked, but with the IS suspended then those other 12p worth can only be on the market for sale, meaning that his actually price is 224p until they release the IS, is that correct???

• @Andy-M Well not really, his price is what it says it is. You're right that if all the shares in the queue get bought (or removed from the sale queue) his price will go up to what it was, but you could say that about anyone. If I wanted to buy him now each share would cost me 2.13, therefore his price is 2.13, not 2.24 (actually it looks like the peak was 2.29).

• @BL__FI ok cheers, you know what i meant though ?? If it's Neymar for example then it can be 2 options, IS or in queue.. but unless there is away around the IS with Bots then around 1600 shares 16p are in the queue.

• @Andy-M Yeah I understand what you're trying to say and you're right that for IPOs any drop from peak price is due to shares being queued for market sale.

• @BL__FI said in Anyone 100% if this is correct:

@Andy-M Yeah I understand what you're trying to say and you're right that for IPOs any drop from peak price is due to shares being queued for market sale.

Thanks again 👌🏻

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.