Share Split Prices

• Is it fair to assume that a lot of players will rise when it happens due to being more affordable? I know it’s not really sensible to assume anything but it seems logical, right?

• @NewUser257353 said in Share Split Prices:

e affordable? I know it’s not really sensible to assume anything but it seems logical, right?

That's the logic. I'm yet to believe it will bring the pots of gold that many predict; I can see money just being moved from younger players into the top ones when it happens, with the usual new levels of investment happening.

Everything will rise in value, and a 1p rise will be worth four times as much as now effectively (given 4x shares), but I'm still expecting growth to continue in the current vein (which is still good!)

• @kristiang85 is it confirmed that it will be a 4 X split?

• @kristiang85
    I remember what did you say in other post - ' Are they keeping the no. of futures bought to every 1p rise the same? If they increase it, then portfolio growth will be slower'.
    That is very interesting because that really can to slow dawn the growth on the market even if ppl will be joining the platform like now!
    But yes agreed that players will rise when it happens due to being more affordable ;]

• @Mundek said in Share Split Prices:

@kristiang85
    I remember what did you say in other post - ' Are they keeping the no. of futures bought to every 1p rise the same? If they increase it, then portfolio growth will be slower'.
    That is very interesting because that really can to slow dawn the growth on the market even if ppl will be joining the platform like now!
    But yes agreed that players will rise when it happens due to being more affordable ;]

This indeed is the absolute crux. If it remains at 100 futures per 1p rise, then there will be rapid growth.

However, I don't see that happening.

I could see it being around 200 futures a rise, and a 4x split - that would slow growth a bit. I think 400 futures per 1p would be too much.

I don't know what happened last time. Or even if the 100 futures per 1p is fully true.

• Isn't it about time FI firmed up some of the details of the share split.

Or do you think they have more than one scenario planned.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.