End of Season

• I know that the end of the season is quite a way off yet, however, i was asked the question today about what happens at the end of the season? As i am only in my first 2 weeks i didnt know the answer and it has been playing on my mind for a couple of days now, could someone please explain the end of season process?

• @Harold007 said in End of Season:

I know that the end of the season is quite a way off yet, however, i was asked the question today about what happens at the end of the season? As i am only in my first 2 weeks i didnt know the answer and it has been playing on my mind for a couple of days now, could someone please explain the end of season process?

1. Money to come out of players who post good PB scores and move into players who post good MB scores.

2. Players linked with transfers to top teams will rise, even if that's not necessarily a good thing for their PB/MB returns.

3. This forum will be awash with people talking about Pogba like he's the only player on FI.

• Transfer muppet season, get on the right player and make loads, or keep getting burnt with FOMO.

• Also we have the nation's league games & the Copa America. The Football never sleeps... It just lulls a little. 👍

• End of season = Best Time To Buy!!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.