Rafael Leao still good value?

• I'm considering investing in Leao even though his price has risen over £1 in the last few weeks.

I was close to investing at around the £2 mark a few weeks ago but ended up going for Kamano at £2.26 at the time.

Kicking myself now as Leao looks to be a great prospect at just 19 scoring 4 goals in his last 5 games, although still a risk as he hasn't scored many goals overall but he looks like a player that's going to kick on from here.

Seems like he's price will still go up quite a bit if he can keep scoring even if not as frequently as his last 5 games. Thoughts?

• Well how i view every single player now is the following. He is around the £3 mark today. After the share split he could be 75p. Do you see him at least doubling in price within 9 months?

• @Finlay77 quite easily I would say. Seems like a good investment, it's juts that I was so close to buying at £2 a few weeks ago and I only invest £40 per week at the moment.
    I need to start taking share split into account when buying, thanks!

• Still good value I reckon. 19 yr old starting and scoring regularly for a team in form, previous Man City links etc. Has risen yes but still looks a bargain compared to other young players who aren’t getting game time yet.

• @BlayneB no problem mate!

• @Indexical seems like a forward klopp would buy as firmino back up and develop him considerably

• def still good value at £3!

• @Indexical that was my line of thought 👍

• Hi,
    I was on him long time ago and sold with nice profit, then he dropped to around £1.80 and I bought again and sold with nice profit and now I'll buy again because I agree with that what ppl said above 😎
    Don't forget that Lille is on second position in Ligue 1 so very very possible CL nxt season so striker for 80p ish after SS...
    As well something on top of that, have a look on his team mate Jonathan Bamba - after Pepe transfer to bigger club (if happen of course , IMO it will because many clubs sniffing around) he will be main player nxt to R. LEAO :)

• @Mundek yea I was looking at Bamba a while back I'll check him out again, he was on my watch list until it disapeared so I'll follow him on onefootball and keep an eye on him.

• @BlayneB
    There is always problem with watchlist, recommend spreadsheet and do it by your self ;]

• @Mundek I'll be using spreadsheet soon, my portfolio is still quite small at 13 players so easy to keep track of for now.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.