Lukaku

• I know he's currently out of the side at the minute but does anyone else think he's running at a cheap price at the minute. Surely a matter of time before he rockets again and if he doesn't get back into the side, surely he will be a contender to get a move in the summer.

• @NewUser67492 said in Lukaku:

I know he's currently out of the side at the minute but does anyone else think he's running at a cheap price at the minute. Surely a matter of time before he rockets again and if he doesn't get back into the side, surely he will be a contender to get a move in the summer.

Not one for me personally - as I don’t think he’s suited to PB and the media aren’t bothered either - but I think your logic is reasonable.

• @NewUser67492 Agree with you that Lukaku price is relatively "cheap", but the problem with him is Rashford. Lukaku has not been given many minutes to play recently. The game vs Arsenal today may be an opportunity for him.

• @NewUser67492 I had the same thought a few weeks ago, so bought a single future to see how he performed. It’s 50p down, and the only red in my portfolio. Reluctant to sell because the cup games are coming up and if he plays and scores I can get rid of him after the price surges, but he’s so far away from being a starter in the league that he’s not a good hold.
    If you think he will score in the next couple of weeks then he may be a quick flip hold. If you don’t, stay clear.

• @NewUser67492 I bought into Lukaku a while ago when i got back into FI. People are right in that his game doesn't suit the PB matrix. My thought though is that he is very much like Isco and Morata - the less they play the bigger the chance of a move and in turn a sharp increase in price. That said Lukaku's price has pretty much stagnated whereas other £4 investments have sky-rocketed so he hasn't been my favourite purhcase. keep the faith though i suppose!

• Like Bale I'll be sticking with Lukaku, he's too good to remain on United's bench.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.