Julian Brandt

• Along with Sancho and Mbappe I brought a decent amount of shares in this German around a year ago. Whilst they have all seen a rise I'm surprised that Brandt hasn't risen as much. Even in a poor Leverkusen team I'm surprised he's not running at £3 or above. What's everyone else thought on him, surely going to be pushing for a move to the Premier League at some point.

• @NewUser67492 very much rate Brandt and can easily see him at a top European Club. I have mentioned him before so not the first time of me singing his praises. Hopefully a decent run for them in the Europa League could re-alert the top teams.

• Average PB scores are below 100 I believe

• 1 league goal this season.

Compared to the other flying wingers banging them in from all angles, it's easy to see why he's not risen in price. Maybe he's stopped improving & will be one of the many that don't fulifill their potential

• Being in the europa league will help his price especially if Bayer get into the next round, your always in with a chance of pb in Europe with fewer games, only 22 his price could easily be doubled after the share split.

• @Tom77

I hope you & a few others are right about prices doubling after the share split. I must have seen 50 plus players tipped to double in price after this share split.

We're all going to be rich!

• I went in for the kill on Monday after watching a bit of the German highlights from this weekend and seeing his price so low... He oozes class and one of the touches he did during the game was of the nature of a Zidane that only few can do... A quick google search states he's still 22 and one of the links when i scroll down through google states from the Bundesliga site "Julian Brandt, a future ballon d'or winner"...

YES his goals/assists return this season has not been great and YES he's been slightly overshadowed by Kai Havertz but with a new Manager at the Bay Arena and still in Europe too I think (pump, pump) he could have a big second half to the season and will no doubt be rumoured with a move away in the future... Like Leon Goretzka seriously undervalued and a real world class talent in the making!!!

• @GarethG said in Julian Brandt:

@Tom77

I hope you & a few others are right about prices doubling after the share split. I must have seen 50 plus players tipped to double in price after this share split.

We're all going to be rich!

I meant to say in a year.

• @dannypea I pretty much go along with what you've said - I think he's still getting going - he looked good at the WC, seems to have a good temperament, a lot of skill, still young - hopefully one to grow into the game & fulfil his potential

• @pwp24
    When Havertz and Bailey will leave in the summer then gonna be more room for Brandt. He will be the main player for them and playing on Havertz position where he should play - anyway, as well Paulinho will develop nxt season too (if not in the second half IMO ).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.