Top 10 flying but who are the next batch

• Top 10 currently stealing the lime light but I don’t think it will be long until the next wave of £5-6 players start to hit the £10 mark

Vinicius junior?
    Frenkie de jong?
    Phil Foden?
    Harry Kane?
    Anthony martial?

• Griezman? I only have 2 shares in him as cant tell if he's going to grow at all. Ok age. Key player, good season stats, international...could be a big move- but hes stuck around £6.

Kane defo- surely he will rise to be higher than Rashford (or Rashford will drop). Proven 30 goal a season man, England cpt MB.

• What about attacking midfielders like KDB and Erikssen? Not enough buzz? Seem cheapish.
    Aubameyang looks cheap- Arsenal are wasting him- he might want one more big move?

• @Noony17 Vinicius and kane aren't £5-£6

• Foden surely!

• Kane or kimmich looks the most logical bet on div returns but thats all out the window recently, maybe martial if he starts scoring a few goals but I worry about his work rate.

• The obvious candidate for me is Raheem Sterling, simply because he hoovers up media buzz.

But beyond that a lane change towards £10 anytime soon will depend on a big player moving to the EPL.

So possibly someone like Fekir, Isco, or Dybala.

• I was thinking Dybala been around a while but surely his time bout a come soon..Not sure if Madrid are still sniffing round him or not!

• Imagine if Sanchez discovered his old form, starting with putting Arsenal to the sword tonight. Media circus all over that...

wont be holding my breath though and i'll keep my money in my pocket for now

• Jesus for me, he’s better than VJ, its just a matter of time especially when the title race gets going and he gets a winning goal or something, its a no brainer.

• Based on dividend returns, Kane is underpriced when compared to most of the other Top 10 players.

Plus there should be a natural bounce in his price when he returns from injury.

• @Noony17
    Vinicius £8+
    Frankie £4+
    Martial £7+
    Kane £9+
    So only Foden in basket £5-£6!!

Anyway from that range for me NOBODY because is to many 'IF'...
    But is many players who will reach that lvl very soon for sure , specially before SS, name few:
    Kane, Kimmich, Sterling...

• I think Sterling will get dragged up next especially when you consider that Rashford is £3.50 higher and Martial is almost at the same price. i hold all 3 btw

• @Tom77 think i may call you The Apostle from now on Tom! You love your Jesus! 👍😀

• @Finlay77 said in Top 10 flying but who are the next batch:

@Tom77 think i may call you The Apostle from now on Tom! You love your Jesus! 👍😀

Yes for one reason, he is really undervalued, I brought him for just over £4 2months ago and have been pumping him ever since, watching all these other players rise like VJ, Sterling, Sane, Martial, Rash and leaving this boy behind its a no brainer to me he will catch up.

• @Tom77 fair play mate, not taking the piss, genuinely great to see it paying off, you have though became The Apostle! 🙏

• @Tom77 said in Top 10 flying but who are the next batch:

@Finlay77 said in Top 10 flying but who are the next batch:

@Tom77 think i may call you The Apostle from now on Tom! You love your Jesus! 👍😀

Yes for one reason, he is really undervalued, I brought him for just over £4 2months ago and have been pumping him ever since, watching all these other players rise like VJ, Sterling, Sane, Martial, Rash and leaving this boy behind its a no brainer to me he will catch up.

Totally agree. He would start every game for any other team in the premier league with the exception of maybe liverpool. And he is hugely under priced in the current market

• I also think james rodrigeuz is potentially very cheap at the moment and if the arsenal rumours come to something his price will fly up

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.