Suspended

• Just tried to buy arnautovic and it said suspended. Does it just mean I have to verify?

Also while I'm here, he said he's staying in West ham do you think he might be a good short/medium hold?

• This post is deleted!

• I’ve had the same tonight tried to buy shares and suspended came up, I’ve emailed customer support, hopefully not to long before a rely

• Could be a good short term hold yeah.Dont think he really up for China move he is defo holding out for big prem club..

• Waiting for me guys

Q-My account has been suspended for ID checks. Is this normal, and how long will my account verification take?
    A- All betting and gaming operators licensed by the Gambling Commission have the same responsibility to conduct Know Your Customer checks. This as part of age, identity and funds verification checks.

Football Index will attempt to electronically verify your account where possible. If you do not pass this process Football Index will ask that you send them copies of certain documents (see below). Adding more and more funds can also eventually trigger a check.

Common reasons for failing the verification process include:
    Entering incorrect name or an abbreviated version during registration;
    Entering a house number and/or postcode incorrect during registration;
    Entering an incorrect Date of Birth during registration;
    Recent changes of address;
    Residence in temporary, rented accommodation such as University Halls of Residence or HM Forces Barracks.

If Football Index are unable to verify you they will ask you to send a photocopy / scan of one document from each of the categories listed below:

Personal Identification - one Photo ID from the following list:
    Passport
    Driving Licence (UK only)
    National Identification Card (UK only, photographic)

Address Verification - one of the following (non-electronic):
    Utility Bill (less than 3 months old)
    Copy of Bank Statement - (less than 3 months old)

It's then usually within 24-48 hours to bring your account back online once you have sent in your details.

It can be frustrating with know your customer checks, but it something they are required to do by law.

Q- I need help that I can’t find on the forum, How do I get hold of Football Index?

0800 066 2650
    MON - FRI 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
    SAT/SUN 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Twiiter: @FOOTBALLINDEXCS
    Email: support@footballindex.co.uk

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.