One to watch - Marko Grujic

• Currently on loan at Hertha Berlin from Liverpool and priced at £1.16. He was also Klopp's first signing there. Hertha boss rates him as outstanding and hails him as the best midfielder Hertha have had in 20 years. He reckons they would be relegated without him. He was also very influential in Cardiff City's promotion to the prem. He is a very talented box to box midfielder, good technical skills, only 22, from Serbia. He scored his first goal for Hertha in Dec, but then got sidelined with an ankle injury. He has recovered from that and returned after the winter break with 57 mins against Nuernburg. Last night he played the full 90 mins against Schalke and scored, his 2nd in 8 games. He was also MOTM. He is a very talented player with lots of potential for growth IMO and worth a consideration as a hold. His stock will surely rise. Also might be a big decision from Liverpool in the summer as to what the next step for him is. Does he have a future at Liverpool?

• Ok, no one is thinking of Grujic.

• Better players than him for cheaper than him. Ascacibar at Stuttgart is a very similar price but has way more potential.

• He might get some coverage come the under 21 euro’s, if I held him I would just keep him, if he is really good though he will be in the senior team so keep a check in March international break.

• He is going to be a very good midfielder. Klopp chose berlin for his next development. Im a Liverpool fan and see him being in the first team squad at anfield next season but not first choice. Ive had shares in him when 70p. He is a difficult player to gauge right now for sure!

• I think he’s a good option. I bought some futures a while ago when I was looking at stats and he stood out (can’t remember exactly why).

• @Static doesn't appear that way on his stats, and lacks discipline.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.