Perisic?

• @Big_Matt said in Perisic?:

I so wish I sold on Sunday. haha. Now thinking, do I go in for another 10 or 20 futures in him? Decisions, decisions.

This is my current predicament! I think on this one it's got to be about the long game, I think Westy has it right in the fact that the Transfer MB in the summer will have potential so it might be worth the wait

• @TobyV43 Maybe or is it at case that because of his age, nobody is going to go in for him. Arsenal were keen as short term cover to get them to the Summer where they've then got a budget to buy real improvements, long term investments. Perisic has maybe 2 really good years left in him. 3 at a push. Who's going to go and spank £30million on a player for 2 or 3 years when they could spend £50mil on a player for the next 10? A player which will have resale value. If Perisic moves in the next window, any buyer will not recoup or profit from a resale.

• I am making a huge loss because of Perisic, hopefully a big clubs signs him!!!

• @Westy said in Perisic?:

@Chris-J said in Perisic?:

great value curre

I also have him and have seen his price plummet!! Am I correct in thinking (after the first 30 days) the only thing that will take his price up is other people buying him?

• @NewUser263918 said in Perisic?:

I am making a huge loss because of Perisic, hopefully a big clubs signs him!!!

Keep him until the summer it will start again.

• @NewUser262835 The only thing that ever changes prices is people buying and selling. He's valid for in-play dividends (goals and assists) for 30 days from purchase and he can still win match day dividends (performance buzz) for the rest of the season playing for Inter if he doesn't transfer. If he does win performance dividends his price will probably rise, but that will be because of traders buying him (or removing shares from the sell queue).

• @Tom77 the guy is too talented, big clubs should be after him.

• Is there a bottom to this collapse of Perisic's price? I've lost over £7 off 10 shares. Down 76p a share on my buy price.

• He's contracted until 2022 so don't worry, the transfer buzz will almost certainly be back again in the summer! You'll be okay! Hold onto him now, don't let the drop put you off and play the long game :) Good luck!

• I don't hold but i'd recommend anyone who has made a loss to keep hold of him - he is criminally undervalued currently.

A failed January transfer shouldn't cause a crash of this magnitude given he is still in a top team in a Serie A & Europa League.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.