Thursday 30th Nov IPO Bargains

• Haven't had chance to research every player tonight but there's 3 clear bargains.

Willian Jose, 10 in 15 this season for Sociedad including 4 in the EL. He's more valuable than a load of strikers who have settled at 1.07ish so launching at 80p is a steal!

Zagadou, watched him keep Spurs at bay single handedly for a hour in the recent CL game, a monster of a defender who's still only 18 with a big goalscoring threat according to the commentators. 40p for this kind of youth talent who's already broken into Dortmunds squad is incredibly attractive.

Kokorin, smashing the goals in for Zenit info the EL (and the non-rewarding Russian league). The EL itself is probably enough to justify the 50p but this guy will be leading the line for Russia at their home world cup at 26!

If anyone has spotted some other stars please shout out!

• @Agatello Willian Jose is the big one for me been watching a lot of Real Sociedad this season because of Oyarzabal and Willian has really caught my eye. Also liking Zagadou think he's a star in the making. Also like the look of Donsah and Didavi as outside shouts Donsah has 2 Goals and 1 Assist this season and decent passing stats and Didavi has 4 Goals and 5 Assists in 10 Starts from Midfield so both maybe worth a punt. The last player I would go in for is Sander Berge 19 Year Old Genk Star who has been strongly linked with Arsenal, Everton and Sevilla if I can get him at a good price I'll be picking up a few hundred and waiting till the summer for him to jump up.

• Didavi is a GREAT shout @MrFrenchTickler benchmarking him against Malli (who I've bought myself) and Origi (diff position granted) then he's great value at 60p.

Sold me on Berge for sure, your added knowledge on these euro-kids is fantastic mate, really helps these threads become more valuable.

Donsah looks decent, 1 in 10 from DM and Bologna having a good season and he's only 21, not sure he's got the baseline of a Doucoure to really get me excited though. Be interesting to see how he goes!

• Also noticed Ganso at Sevilla. Looks like he was first choice before possible injury and now bank with the team?

60p is pretty cheap and could well complement Banega and Pizarro if jumping on the Sevilla wagon!

• Any idea what time Willian Jose , zagadou are coming on?

• Surprised to see no movement on Ben Gibson he was heavily linked to Liverpool and City during the summer but Boro blocked the move. I don't follow the championship so no idea what kind of season he's having?

• Missed bloody Promes today! I blame the other half moaning at me so quit my research early! gutted.