KANE

• When will he find his right price in the current market? My guess will be £6

• @NewUser80635 The guys shares may drop big time.Spurs cant win at Wembley and are now losing a lot id think he will try to force a move to a champions league club next summer if spurs dont qualify.Id be happy to buy but only around £5 as at the mo you can buy mo salah for under a fiver.

• I think come summer and the world cup we'll be seeing the star futures at £10+ so on that basis Kane is about rightly priced at the minute. I can't see him getting drastically higher than the £7 he's at before the world cup but a decent tournament could see him at a highest spike? I think as long as he keeps scoring he'll be in the news as a media buzz fav too so won't dramatically decrease in value unless his form dramatically changes which i doubt it will just yet?

• I think Kane's dip is only temporary... he's the number 1 man for Spurs and England and there's lots more to come from him!

• Spurs stutter a little and all the sheep on here drop him. He is the most consistent forward in the premier league, has immense MB appeal...esp the more the World Cup becomes talked about...and is only 24 !! There’s only one way his price will go long term...

• And thats down

• @NewUser101688

Wembley this season:

Spurs 3 Madrid 1
    Spurs 3 Dortmund 1
    Spurs 4 liverpool 1

Kane in those 3 matches: 4 goals

• Here is how the media works
    -People who score goals make the news
    -English media like to talk about premier league
    -English media like to talk about England players

Harry Kane is the main striker in the England team and one of the top strikers in the premier league. As soon as he nets in a bit Champs League game again in a big game, the media are all over him being world class et etc.

In terms of media, he's probably the best reliable long term buy on the index. Naymar would argue with that but there's a case that his media interest is more circumstantial.

PB I am steering away from generally so just evaluating on media.

• @mike778

Amen

• Neymar has 6 MB wins since the IPOs were introduced, Kane has 0

• win = #1 spot

• @pwp23 said in KANE:

Neymar has 6 MB wins since the IPOs were introduced, Kane has 0

So what ?

Kane had a period when he was ripping up everything dividend wise - media and performance. Players have periods when they are the news story. Salah and Naymar are now. Kane is England's main striker - he sure as heck will do again.

Salah has 4 MB wins In the last week or so. Should he be valued at £8 ?

• @mike778 the market has fundamentally changed since IPOs were introduced. Neymar has won 6 six then. Performance buzz is a lottery

• @mike778 Salah totally deserves his rise in price & there's no reason why he can't continue to rise, that's blindingly obvious

• I agree performance buzz is a lottery now? Is it really worth filling your portfolio with Real Sociedad, Malaga & Espanyol players just because they often play on Monday or Friday nights when no one else is playing? Much prefer Media Buzz 1,2 & 3 which allows you to be more savvy when it comes to who you go for. Maybe a hat-trick dividend or player of the month dividend would be better than the matchday one, especially in December when everyone else bar the EPL packs up to go on holiday!!!

• @dannypea sounds right to me ... going from memory, every defender/midfielder PB win since IPOs were introduced has been someone different!

• @pwp23 said in KANE:

@mike778 the market has fundamentally changed since IPOs were introduced. Neymar has won 6 six then. Performance buzz is a lottery

@pwp23 said in KANE:

@mike778 the market has fundamentally changed since IPOs were introduced. Neymar has won 6 six then. Performance buzz is a lottery

@pwp23 said in KANE:

@pwp23 said in KANE:

@pwp23 said in KANE:

Agreed on PB ... if you have read my previous posts I am only interested in MB. PB is just a bonus.

The ONLY change to the MB is there is less competition. This particularly favours Kane as there are fewer Prem players to take away media dividends. It will help Naymar as well.

For the record, I agree Naymar is a fantastic MB asset.

But to say the relative MB value of Naymar:Kane has changed since IPOs just on the basis of a period of time when Naymar has been in the news (because of the Madrid links) and Kane hasn't (because he was recovering from injury) is astonishingly short sighted. Based on that Salah is the best media player in the game which (probably isn't true) .

Given he is not in the Prem league, Naymar will have weeks when he is barely in the news. It would be nonsense to say he has lost his media value then in the same way its nonsense to say the IPO change has radically shifted it towards him now.

• @mike778 i stated the facts. you state lots of opinions, which are often rude or wrong

• Trying to take my Spurs blinkers off you can't ignore that Kane is in fact the Hat-Trick king of Europe which combined with his all round play WILL win PB's when he bags one, Spurs are just in a rut at the moment but form is temporary, class is permanent! ;-)

I don't think PB has become a lottery myself but yes it's Sh*t loads harder to win of course. A lottery is based purely on luck but with PB cream rises to the top and we're seeing that already. I've had three wins with Banega, Gomez and Kondogbia so far whilst being being edged out into 2nd and 3rd on numerous occasions this month BUT when I do get edged out it's because another players have a blinder and you can't back them all.

I'd say I could confidently rule out 75% of the field when it comes to a Triple PB day cos even if they fluked a GWG their baseline/all round play simply isn't up to scratch. So if I could rule out 75% of the lottery balls each week I'd be a whole lot richer ;-)

When comparing Neymar to Kane it's like comparing a Ferrari to a Mustang, they're simply brilliant for completely different reasons. Just wish I had £14,000 spare to make it worth buying them both :-)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.