55 touches
    20/28 passes
    8/9 tackles
    4 clearances
    3/4 aerial duels
    2/3 shots on target
    2/2 dribbles
    1 goal

First Wolves goal, first Premier League goal, and a complete midfield performance to match.

• do you have the same stats for Neves & Moutinho please??

• @dannypea I haven’t sorry

João Moutinho served up another assist v Everton for #Wolves. The #Portugal midfielder now has 5 assists in his last 3 #EPL games.

🅰️🅰️ vs Leicester
    🅰️🅰️ vs West Ham
    🅰️ vs Everton

The bargain buy of the season continues to show his great quality and class.

• @NewUser209355 just wondering how they compare??? Buying a player based on PB credentials it helps if they are the best player in their position in their team... I fear does Dendoncker produce the best PB chances of a midfielder from Wolves? With Neves taking penalties always likely to notch or assist and Moutinho keeping the ball for fun i question that? Not saying he's not a good buy at a cheap price but when compared to the other two is there better value elsewhere?

• As a Wolves fan all three are absolutely fantastic and compliment each other really well. I hold Neves and Dendoncker but not Moutinho. His age will restrict him price wise. Neves has already given me a good increase on the portfolio, got on him before his wonder goal last season. No doubt over the next two season there will be links to bigger clubs which will see him rise to £4 and £5 IMO.
    Dendoncker is a very good price but I can't see him rising to Neves' price any time soon. Neves PB scores are more likely to be better as a set piece taker.

• @NewUser67492 yeah i really like Neves and think (which is sad for you) his price will be driven up by links away (at least you should make on it financially if he leaves)... I can see Dendoncker staying for another season or two but the position he plays perhaps won't excite enough investors to ensure his price significantly grows, typical with that 'steady' consistent type of player in the midfield anchor role. Moutinho is coming towards the end of his career so not worth an investment but certainly worth every penny for Wolves.

As you say the three compliment eachother and possibly Dendoncker allows the other two to get on the ball and play which has been instrumental in Wolves recent results.. In fact just checked some stats and in the ten games Dendoncker has played this season (which includes wins against Chelsea, Liverpool & Spurs) they have only been beaten by Manchester City!!

• With three cracking wins against Everton, West Ham and Leicester we're in a strong position to finish 7th. Suppose City, United or Chelsea win the FA Cup a 7th placed finish would be enough to see us in Europe next season. Don't forget we're also still in the FA Cup with a tough but winnable tie away at Bristol City should we see off Shrewsbury tonight - again another route into Europe. I think we've got Neves for another two seasons - still only 21 and won't be rushing into a move to a team like City just yet when he will be playing second fiddle to the likes of Fernandinho for a couple of seasons.

• I fancy a Wolves v Man City final tbh so you've heard it here first!!!

Kiss of death you'll prob get beat on pens tonight now and Dendoncker to miss the deciding kick!!!

• I agree with all above, Moutinho, Dendoncker and Neves compliment each other perfectly. The Addition of Dendoncker to the starting line up has freed up Neves and also allowed Moutinho higher up the pitch.

Also at Wolves I think there is real value in Jota and Vinagre, both superb young players doing well in the Portuguese set up. I can see Vinagre making a step up to winger in his career.

• I'm on Vinagre as well. I'm delighted Jonny has signed on permanently as he's fantastic but slightly disappointed as Vinagre will probably have to wait in the wings now.

Jota is surely a £2-£3 player+ in waiting. Really hitting form. Him and Jimenez really linking up well.

I'd love a Wolves v City final, I'd take a semi-final, Wembley appearance at this stage.

Had some rough years following the Wolves but here's hoping we've got brighter days ahead.

• @NewUser67492 the locals have been telling us for months that Wolves would be making it into CL this season and winning it the season after .. change of plan ?

• @Boing-Boing

We do have some realists amongst our following as well.

A mid table finish would have more than sufficed but talk of a potential Europa League spot, with results against all of the top 6 this season means it's been a rather successful return to the top table whatever happens from here on in. No doubt our owners have proven their ambition to mix it with the big boys and I'm sure within the next five years they will have aspirations of playing amongst the big boys of European football. With Nuno and Fosun leading the way the future is very bright indeed.

• @Boing-Boing Bar a few results against the bottom teams Wolves would be bang amongst the challengers. Was surprised to see so many empty seats at the Hawthorns in the recent cup match against Prem opponents. I think Wolves sold out to Division 1 team.

• @Boing-Boing

I think you have a great prospect in Rekeem Harper. Very talented youngster. Must be pleased to have secured his signature