Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Must Buy

• Ruben Loftus-Cheek, looking forward to the England World Cup draw for the long term hold and awaiting a 5star performance versus West Brom for short term bump, Pile in, surely...

• Why ?

Loftus-Cheek is one of those players who has rose because he is pretty popular at the moment but don't see any obvious dividend potential in him. He isn't likely to be the best midfielder across 5 leagues on a given day or be the main man in the news so don't see much 'true' value.

• To illustrate it better, Lukaku is considered by some to be over-valued at £4.50

As a high profile striker for a big club, Lukaku has a much bigger chance of winning dividends (he has won 2 in the last 4 days). To say that Loftus Cheek has a 33% chance of winning dividends as Lukaku is laughable. In reality players like Lukaku should be valued 10 times what someone like Loftus Cheek is.

• @NewUser101973 said in Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Must Buy:

Ruben Loftus-Cheek, looking forward to the England World Cup draw for the long term hold and awaiting a 5star performance versus West Brom for short term bump, Pile in, surely...

How many did you buy and at what price? ;)

• Cheek may go to £2+ with a WC call up but won't win many media or performance buzz so any investment will be mid-long term on the basis of rise in value. Low risk bet but there's better out there!

• Loftus-Cheek is just another overrated English player - he's very unlikely to win any PB and unlikely to win any media over other higher profile English players. He's half the price of Sterling - I can say with 99% confidence that Sterling will more than two times the dividends of Loftus-Cheek over the season

• @NewUser101973 id wait until you squeeze another 5p from him then get rid,hes not a good short meduim investment I personally would dump my money on say David or Bernardo Silva and wait for the Champions league to get to boiling point and just pray city get too the final.Cheek is light years away from any Man City or PSG or even Chelsea first teamer or even a sub.I respect your opinion but I just dont agree with it,but who am I to say your wrong thats the beauty of football.Good luck.

• Loftus cheek doesnt excite me personally

• I've gone for Josh Onomah onstead. He's 51p and probably at close to the same level. He's scored 3 goals in 17 games and will probably be a good CM in the future. In 2 years I reckon he'll get an England cap in a friendly game or qualifier. He should go up to around £1 one day being English, when he gets in the Premier League.

• @NewUser59855 Agree, I'm not a big Championship fan but he's getting plenty of minutes and apparently playing very well for Villa this year (Keeping Henri Lansbury out of the team!)