Bundesliga Thread

• Bundesliga Thread

0_1549458280679_BL.png

• I've a decent Bundesliga portfolio, Werner, Hazard, Tyler Adams, McKennie and just bought De Guzman from IPO at 70p, rose rightly already. Putting my faith in young guns (apart from De Guz) hoping their value rises with increased playing time and transfer links mainly with Werner & Hazard. Definitely playing the long game!

• Werner, Jovic, Goretzka and Alcacer from the Bundesliga for me thus far.

Werner and Jovic for the transfer speculation that I expect to be rife with these two come the summer. And who knows, depending on where they end up they could be long-term holds.

Goretzka is long-term for me. An absolute star in the making in my opinion.

In all honesty Alcacer was probably a mistake - but he was an early trade, so live and learn huh?!

• Werner and upamacano from leipzig for me.. werner hopefully for a move soon and i just see something in upa that i think is special so had a punt on him so fingers crossed for a transfer at some point.

• @Bigfella Same 2 RB players that I own.

• Jovic, Haller, Sancho, Duda, Poulsen & Donins
    Are my holds from the German league.

Sebastian Haller to me looks to be one is the most undervalued players on the index. 11 goals & 8 assists in 20 games this season is a great return.
    24 years old, and only £2.68 definitely feel this guy has plenty of room to grow.

Anyone also agree?

• Pulisic, Gotze and Sancho for me, Dortmund running riot this season and can only see it improving during the course of their champions league campaign.

• Sancho, Hakimi, Witsel, Zagadou, Rashica, Sargent, Werner, Adams, Haidara and Cunha for me.

• Werner,jovic and hazard-all will move to big clubs in the summer.

• @NewUser165538 Agreed, Haller price is still a mystery to me

• @Manu dont think hazard goes if gladbach are in champions lge, he is their main man

• @Yellow haidara, watch him become a star

• @Finlay77 said in Bundesliga Thread:

@Yellow haidara, watch him become a star

Yeah he looks really really good. The available data indicates he will fit the PB system well too.

• I am following cunha from liepzig, could well be Werner’s replacement, 19 year old brazilian.

• @Tom77 was going to mention him in my 'one year from now' picks...

Certainly think he could go on to get a big move although might be a year away from that.. Be interesting to see how he progresses as he does have a lot of ability!!

• @Tom77 said in Bundesliga Thread:

I am following cunha from liepzig, could well be Werner’s replacement, 19 year old brazilian.

I'm on Cunha too. With Werner suffering from a cold/flu, I thought it was interesting that Cunha has been getting picked ahead of Augustin. Augustin did really well towards the end of last season/start of this season and also seems like a very talented young player, but may be behind Cunha already.

• @Yellow Augustin has been a funny one.. Poulsen has outshone him this season and i expected big things from Augustin after as you say a decent end to last season? He is big and strong and physical and i worry after an early age if that is all they have they soon get found out... Wheras Cunha actually has skill, technique and quality?

Always said though RBL are the team to invest in as they have so many younger players that can go on to bigger and better things.. Upamecano & Konate in particular not already mentioned!

• @dannypea I gave up on Augustin. I still hold a small amount of Cunha from his IPO. He listed the same day as Piatek so most my spare funds that day went into him.

• @Yellow said in Bundesliga Thread:

@Tom77 said in Bundesliga Thread:

I am following cunha from liepzig, could well be Werner’s replacement, 19 year old brazilian.

I'm on Cunha too. With Werner suffering from a cold/flu, I thought it was interesting that Cunha has been getting picked ahead of Augustin. Augustin did really well towards the end of last season/start of this season and also seems like a very talented young player, but may be behind Cunha already.

Hope they get a champions league place.

• @Misto i've got Poulsen (at 0.75) and Augustin (0.66) still... not particularly that impressed with either but Poulsen keeps scoring so i'm happy to hold whilst Augustin could go one way or the other.. Will certainly keep post SS and re-assess in April/May... as said next season they could easily get in the UCL which again might add value?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.