Serie A Thread

• Serie A Thread

0_1549458491159_sa.jpg

• Did not realise Ben Wilmot had joined Udinese on loan lol

• Anyone watch milik at Napoli ? I've noticed on data his pb AVG has increased of late and he is getting more minute's. Is he a regular free kick taker for them now ?

• @Rufio90210 Top scorer at the club this year, doing very well recently. 7 in last 6 home games. Not on free kicks in a team that includes Insigne, Hamsik & Callejon but is a very useful big No. 9. Invested in him myself at £2.70. Lot of big games coming up for Napoli and must be one of the favorites for the Europa League considering their home form

• @Rufio90210 said in Serie A Thread:

Anyone watch milik at Napoli ? I've noticed on data his pb AVG has increased of late and he is getting more minute's. Is he a regular free kick taker for them now ?

Milik says he takes free kicks on the right and insigne on the left. Milik scored a belter the other week.

• loved Milik since his Ajax days and have a bit of an affection for Napoli as my Italian club.. I like Adam Ounas as a cheap punt for potential and Amadou Diawara could grow in to be a top player (all be it in a FI unfancied CDM role)... Fabian Ruiz is also a good shout of those who can go on to become a top top player and more importantly double in value on FI!!!

• Best players for me in serie a are zapata and berassi at fiorentina (very cheap for a player of his calibre)

• @dannypea I totally agree about Fabian Ruiz he still young and preform pretty good when he gets the chance. Too bad that Hamsik deal diden´t go thru because that would have given him a spot in Napoli:s midfield. When it comes to PB does he score high ? I have seen him score pretty high when he score goals but haven´t followed him so well.

• For me Suso and Luis Alberto are 2 really good players, although they haven´t performed as well as they did in the beginning of the Season but still 2 really good PB players that are on a down low price wise.

• 0_1549565783360_Screenshot_20190207-195356_FotMob.jpg

Didn't know where best to put this, no daily thread ??

• @NewUser159379 zapata is on fire and still cheap at less than £3 a share, he can only rise.

• I bought 400 Caicedo before 2pm, used IS with minimal profit because he's absolutely useless, ofc he scores a penalty directly after i dumped, but I'm not going to regret it because i can't even see him winning star man even if it finishes 1-0, he'll probably finish on less points than he currently has if he plays that bad in 2nd half 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @Andy-M Hey mate, just wondering have FI sorted out the Swedish license for ye?

• @Gregolocky2018 No, it's in their plans but not until they're on the new platform, I had a good chat with Adam Cole himself, sucks cos Swedes can no longer deposit money.

• @Andy-M Ahh that’s a balls mate, hopefully sorted soon for ye 🤞🏻

• Pleased to see Luiz Felipe is back from injury. Only on the bench though, hoping he can cement his 1st team spot again soon, I'm 10p a share down on him.

• Milenkovic-Savic seemed to be playing quite well, and was leading PB for the midfielders until getting subbed off. Anyone know why he got subbed?

• @NewUser166683
    Fabian Ruiz - PB max 212, PB base 73, Avg Top 5 - PB 161 / Avg PB 96, Top 5 - 3 times, Top 3 - 1, 13 starts, 3 subs, 3 goals, 1 assist...

• Interesting that Pedro Neto has come on as a late sub in the last two Lazio games. Big things were expected of him and perhaps he may get a bit more action for the remainder of the season. One to watch maybe.

• @Andy-M Wait so you are saying that we cant depoist or take out money from our Account? IM also from Sweden.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.