France Ligue 1 Thread

• France Ligue 1 Thread

0_1549458420659_fl1.png

• Got a few french league boys, Pepe and leao of Lille, Thurman at guingamp, denayer of Lyon and Percic who’s on loan at Strasbourg from levante, all decent prices and majority are rising in the right direction, if you look around some decent prices on the index.

• @Thedave some quality players very cheap who are heading for bigger clubs in better leagues in the future. Tons of gems there

• Very true, if you do a bit of research you’ll find a bargain. 👍

• With FI being a UK product most money goes into Prem players. Ligue 1, Bundesliga and Seria A are good hunting grounds for players that can make a move to the Prem or finding a up and coming gem before other find them.

• The French league is always good for a Friday night single game as well. Got midfielder divs from Bamba last week and just missed out on the forward after Leao was pipped by Pepe. Had a midweek win from Teji Savanier recently as well who is very undervalued. As others have mentioned there are some gems to be had.

Also well done Misto for creating all the separate threads 👍

• How high do you think Pepe will reach, could see him reaching £10 per future soon?!

• @Thedave i like to use whoscored's comparison tool. Pick a player currently at a top french club for example as we are here!, links to much bigger clubs and then compare them to other players in france. Ndombele and sangare stats are very similar this season. If he leaves for say man city, lyon could buy sangare to replace him or sangare could get his own big move much like team mate todibo did. I love this function on whoscored, gem detector for players half the price or more in some instances!

• @Finlay77 nice one, I’ll have to check it out 👍

• There is one of those BBC articles on Leao, players usually rise off the back of these so it will be interesting to see what happens with this one. Zaniolo and Chukwueze are two players that have seen similar articles written about them.

• @NewUser82416 He's been dubbed the 'Portuguese Mbappe'...

Lille's Rafael Leao is turning heads in Ligue 1.

👉 bbc.in/2Gs7Uz2

• I can see Pepe's price plummeting once he moves.

I'm on Nice's keeper Édouard Mendy as he is a clean sheet banker. Couple of dividends covers the minimal spread and commission and his price has bottomed out now. Also, Stade Reim keeper Walter Benitez is a shout, as of course is Areola.

Balotelli is a banker. Got on him as soon as he moved, great debut header and will continue to improve with match fitness.

And Angel Di Maria, who has 3 goals in his last 3 and seems to have slipped in where Neymar left off at a tenth of the price. Literally £2.02 compared to £20.16!!

• How many of those keepers are first choice Luke?

Areola I know is behind Buffon but not sure on the other two.

• @stig7tfm I named 3. Mendy and Benitez are first team, I got their teams mixed up in the post above though. From what I know, Areola and Buffon have played the same amount of game time but I don't know if they're rotating or who's been playing recently.

• @stig7tfm last 5 games PSG have alternated goalkeepers. Buffon has played 90minutes more this season so the assumption is they've been doing this a while.

• @Manu Leao has a bit about him. Looks great for Lille and they are fund to watch with Pepe, Leao and Bamba in full flow.

• Lyon are on a very good run, scoring goals and a good CL tie to come against Barca. Having beaten Man City & PSG already this year they definitely have it in their locker to overcome Messi & Co. Thinking of investing in their front players, Fekir is the obv choice but a bit expensive so thinking the others. Dembele on a very good scoring run and under £2 seems a good choice, also like the like of Traore who is only a goal or so behind Dembele despite playing out wide. Cornet has had big links in January to the PL but doesn't play as much. Depay is probably my favourite choice at £3.88, just wondering what the experts think?

• @Lukeroro said in France Ligue 1 Thread:

@stig7tfm I named 3. Mendy and Benitez are first team, I got their teams mixed up in the post above though. From what I know, Areola and Buffon have played the same amount of game time but I don't know if they're rotating or who's been playing recently.

Walter Bentiez was rated the best keeper in Europe's top 5 leagues (based on difficult shots faced and a load of other stats). If keepers ever got a dividend category of their own, I'd be investing in him.

• La la La la
    La la La la
    Hey hey hey
    Kenny Lala

I bought Kenny Lala today AND made up a song for him. Good PB scores for his price (£1.55) and won dividends before. Defender that scores goals and takes set pieces (including penalties). 4 goals and 7 assists in the league. Top PB score of 225 so he's got a big score in him. Average PB is 108.

I've also got Lebo Mothiba. Back from injury and scored 2 in the cup last time out. Scored 7 goals in 11.2 games worth of football in Ligue 1 so far. Only £1.27 and hit a high of £1.81 before.

The reasoning for buying both today was that Strasbourg have 6 PB games in the next 30 days.

09-02-2019 Strasbourg vs Angers (treble)
    13-02-2019 Saint-Etienne vs Strasbourg (single)
    17-02-2019 Caen vs Strasbourg (treble)
    22-02-2019 Strasbourg vs Lille (double)
    02-03-2019 Nice vs Strasbourg (treble)
    09-03-2019 Strasbourg vs Lyon (treble)

• @Yellow said in France Ligue 1 Thread:

La la La la
    La la La la
    Hey hey hey
    Kenny Lala

I bought Kenny Lala today AND made up a song for him. Good PB scores for his price (£1.55) and won dividends before. Defender that scores goals and takes set pieces (including penalties). 4 goals and 7 assists in the league. Top PB score of 225 so he's got a big score in him. Average PB is 108.

I've also got Lebo Mothiba. Back from injury and scored 2 in the cup last time out. Scored 7 goals in 11.2 games worth of football in Ligue 1 so far. Only £1.27 and hit a high of £1.81 before.

The reasoning for buying both today was that Strasbourg have 6 PB games in the next 30 days.

09-02-2019 Strasbourg vs Angers (treble)
    13-02-2019 Saint-Etienne vs Strasbourg (single)
    17-02-2019 Caen vs Strasbourg (treble)
    22-02-2019 Strasbourg vs Lille (double)
    02-03-2019 Nice vs Strasbourg (treble)
    09-03-2019 Strasbourg vs Lyon (treble)

Agree on this. I’ve got Lala, Mothiba and Thomasson from Strasbourg

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.