V. Junior doing my nut in!!!

• Even if you got involved at the ceiling price you wouldn’t sell would you?
    You would’ve came in at that price believing he was a bigger price player of the future.
    If one or two games changes that for anybody then stop trading and go back to pick your punt or request a bet.
    If this price erosion is people on at much lower prices taking profit then fair enough.

• I'm getting ready to buy more Vinicius Junior and Dembele, just waiting for the fools to keep lowering the price for me first ;-)

• Just lost another £25 in half hour on him... Can you start topping up now please 😂

• I'm at -£1.18 currently per share, oh well...he's too good to be concerned in my opinion.

• @gball1975 said in V. Junior doing my nut in!!!:

I'm at -£1.18 currently per share, oh well...he's too good to be concerned in my opinion.

On him individually I bought 100 @ 9.89...but still the drop from 11.89 the other night to 10.50 and decreasing is a massive hit. Basically wipes out the combined profit I've made on kane and pogba this week. My port has gone from 12,601 to 12,350 to 12,580 back to 12,450 over the last three weeks... Where previously it had been up every day. Annoying!

• Wtf is going on.. Now he's climbed 34p in about 5 mins 😂

• Don't worry. Once V. Junior scores a few goals, his price will fly again.

Chelsea's transfer window ban may make Hazard to Real Madrid less likely, which could boost V. Junior's importance at Real in 2019/20.

• @Vespasian32 I can't keep up

• @gball1975 he's gone from 11.30 to 10.51 and back to 10.95 in the space of what 1-2hrs? First time I've seen this...

• @Vespasian32 Some people joined sell queue and then saw sense? I don't mind as I topped up at 10.75 :)

• @CraigM said in V. Junior doing my nut in!!!:

@Vespasian32 Some people joined sell queue and then saw sense? I don't mind as I topped up at 10.75 :)

Or one big shark loaded up the sell queue... Bought more with another account or told his mate etc... Then removed all from sell queue? Anyone who IS today has been burned... The spread was huge and from 11.04 he never went below the IS price (think it was about 10.26 when I checked)

• I have seen some funny activity like this before.

For example, let's just say I hold 1000 shares in a player. I put them all up for sale, which lowers the price by 10p.

Prior to this, I told a friend about my intention. He now buys in at the lower price.

You need to keep an eye on it, and ensure that your shares are not being bought.

Your friend has now bought 100 shares in the player, at the cheaper price.

You then remove the player from the sell queue. His price goes back up 10p, and the only folk that have lost out are the people at the front of the sell queue ... 🤔

I am pretty sure this type of market manipulation goes on, and FI are probably oblivious to it. Its seems to make sense to me, but maybe I'm speaking shite.

• It’s a lesson to everybody. Selling simply because others are selling is a mistake.

• Maybe asp withdrew his 5000 vj’s

• @johnboywalker if there are some real shrewd stock market types on here that is definitely something they have worked on doing. Its a quick killing isnt it. While the world melted in fear and panic over airlines being used in 911, warren buffet bought 2.4m shares in an airline knowing the huge share wipeout would recover as the company wasnt a shit company, it had taken a bad hit. Taking these tactics into fi for these stocks types is probably the easiest money they know they can make

• @johnboywalker you don't remember me posting something similar to this?? only i think i wrote that they were the ones buying themselves.
    So i put 1000 on the market, price goes down 10p, all the panicking flock come and sell or also put onto the market, all of a sudden he's down 50p, then i take mine off the market and buy 1000 more at a cut price, sounds risky but it surely happens, if you sit and watch your shares and see something sell then it's 1 click and cancel.
    This is the only negative with such huge numbers of traders, the amount of crazy people rises 🤦🏻‍♂️ people were pulling their faces and saying i was wrong when i mentioned it, but maybe they'll be thinking twice now.

• @Andy-M said in V. Junior doing my nut in!!!:

@johnboywalker you don't remember me posting something similar to this?? only i think i wrote that they were the ones buying themselves.
    So i put 1000 on the market, price goes down 10p, all the panicking flock come and sell or also put onto the market, all of a sudden he's down 50p, then i take mine off the market and buy 1000 more at a cut price, sounds risky but it surely happens, if you sit and watch your shares and see something sell then it's 1 click and cancel.
    This is the only negative with such huge numbers of traders, the amount of crazy people rises 🤦🏻‍♂️ people were pulling their faces and saying i was wrong when i mentioned it, but maybe they'll be thinking twice now.

How many traders have thousands of shares in one player?, you more likely have to have a big group of you to do it. I reckon if it was just one shark it would get spotted and their account would get suspended.

• @Timothee-Atouba would you say £2.16 profit is enough? 🤣 I'm the queue but not sure now. You're all tempting me to keep him! Already spending the £1100 On other players in my head though.

• @Andy-M said in V. Junior doing my nut in!!!:

@johnboywalker you don't remember me posting something similar to this?? only i think i wrote that they were the ones buying themselves.

It's more likely to be robots carrying out those dodgy trades.

• A lot of people on here say they buy a player for the long term, because they believe in the player and the dividends that player will bring. So why do the same people get so annoyed about the volatility of a players price. Yes they go up and down but ultimately most prices seem to gradually go up. If there has been a significant drop for no valid reason, top up and make the most of it.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.