PB and MB

• Hi Guys,

Im new here, been trading for a few days. Can someone please explain what the terms PB and MB mean? Seen it all over the forums and haven't got a clue what's being said.

Thanks.

• You can find this, and a lot more useful stuff in the pinned topic;

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/5017/all-things-football-index

• Hi there. ✌🏻PB means performance buzz and MB means Media Buzz. You win dividends per share if your player wins either of these. So if you had 100 shares and your player won PB, depending on day it could be up to 0.18p per share. So £18 for your 100 shares. Juicy.

• MB is media buzz if highest of the day you get dividends and PB is performance buzz if highest you get dividends depending on whether it is a single, double or triple match day

• Hi there, can any player qualify for PB or only players in the top 200. I understand that there are only certain national leagues that qualify but if someone can confirm this too please.

• @Newkidontheblock

Anybody can win PB.

Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Europa League, Champions League and some internationals are eligible for PB. Go to Academy section and have a thorough read about dividends.

• @Newkidontheblock wow this thread threw me completely off initially! Fair play for finding something so old. So players qualify for PB by playing in the top divisions in Italy, Spain, France, Germany and England. This also includes Champions league, Europa and I am lead to believe next years Euros will qualify too. All players can win Media (MB) regardless of league but you tend to see the same names at the top most days.

• @Newkidontheblock Ignore the top 200, it has no relevance anymore (used to be only top 200 won MB, but MB now open to all). At some point in the future it will probably be phased out and all players should be available on one list.