Biggest losers in your portfolio?

• @chaka-khan hold mbappe all day long and I’ve just bought some more whilst he’s in this little dip. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the top player on the index within 2 years

• @Danny-c i keep topping up. Bayern going to have major clear-out this summer and he will be the main midfield focal point next year. Great age and German international. Cap App will return on Leon next year.

• @Chris-J OK, your call mate but again, he just dropped 14p today and will drop more like a said!! Move money around and bck for him later... 🤔

• @John-D it's interesting even with the SS announcement none of theses players have rallied at all especially Havertz who is a good PB scorer, still falling heavily.

• @LukeMalla my final update before SS.

Salah +7p from -£1.67 started to rise, bought a few more futures and has since dropped back 4p
    Paqueta now -76p up 34p after scoring for Brazil, was -£1.10
    Havertz -77p from -71p. Has risen 4p the last couple of days
    Leao -£1.36 from -£1.35 has he reached the bottom?
    Zaniolo -£1.21 from -£1.10 still dropping steadily, no investment in him before SS, which is strange after he was flying.
    Martial -82p from -68p

Uncertain about Leao and Zaniolo.

• Mbappe down 47p per share

• @John-D said in Biggest losers in your portfolio?:

@LukeMalla my final update before SS.

Salah +7p from -£1.67 started to rise, bought a few more futures and has since dropped back 4p
    Paqueta now -76p up 34p after scoring for Brazil, was -£1.10
    Havertz -77p from -71p. Has risen 4p the last couple of days
    Leao -£1.36 from -£1.35 has he reached the bottom?
    Zaniolo -£1.21 from -£1.10 still dropping steadily, no investment in him before SS, which is strange after he was flying.
    Martial -82p from -68p

Uncertain about Leao and Zaniolo.

I wouldn't be worried about any of them to be honest - they will all have their turn the limelight again at some point.

• All mine are green and up between £1.69 and a wopping £10.17 per single future

Except for Rashford he's red at 57p per future

Here's looking forward to the share split

• Had a big loss on Immobile, bought 100 in him when Lazio had a big run of games, ended up not playing in most of them and price dropped. Took 80p per share hit on him, IS'd him and put it into CHO this morning. Already got back 56p per share. Just shows you, no sence sitting on dead wood hoping they will get into the green. Bite the bullet & move on

• I tried to buy players who play for established teams playing in both The major European leagues and who play in Champions League and Europa League games or who are in teams likely to qualify who also have a record of earning dividends

I now know what an absolute crap strategy it was.

Nelson Senedo (Barcelona) 1.01 (Down 5p)
    Alassane Plea (Monchengladbach) 1.89 (Down 25p)
    Jonas Hoffman (Monchengladbach) 1.81 (Down 47p)
    Kevin Volland (Bayer Leverkusen)1.55 (Down 2p)

I think I should just sell the lot and buy a 100 shares of every player in the England under 17s, Under 18s and Under 21s as the prices on this platform are not based on dividend yields.

• @John-D I got in on Havertz and Zaniolo with my deposits before the April bonus window closed.

Havertz at £2.45 (£2.89 as of right now).

Zaniolo at £1.72 (£1.68 as of right now).

How are your lads doing for you?

• @LukeMalla I offloaded Paqueta got impatient with him. T Hazard went into profit and now fell away to -21p. Seen signs of improvement with Leao -19p and Zaniolo -6p who I've topped up on. Havertz has zoomed, gone from -40p post SS to +39p 😀

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.