Next English youngster to 🚀

• Any thoughts on who will be the next English youngster to rise like the way Sancho and CHO have.

International break coming up in March also, any thoughts on who may get a call up to the squad.

Will be interesting as the international break is very close to the share split.

• I'm not suggesting this player is going to rocket by any means. But dwight mcneil of Burnley has caught my eye. Broken into the team this season and looks a very handy player. He's 19/20. £2 currently. I don't hold him but I am considering him.

• Sean Longstaff, had a rise of 48p today after a great performance against Huddersfield.
    I'd expect another nice rise when he socres his first league goal too and there's a good chance he might get a call up soon.
    Doubt he'll reach sancho's level but imo but the kid is a talented box to box midfielder his average pb so far is around 100 and that's without scoring or assisting but he has got goals in him, hit the crossbar today and had a goal bound shot blocked too. Plus he whipped in a peach of a cross for rondon to score an easy header from 8 yards but the fucker put it wide.

• Jack Clarke
    18 years old, getting Man of the Match awards, Goals and Assists at the top of the championship with Leeds United.

Man City and Chelsea have shown interest, not to mention Leeds are putting up a solid fight for promotion and are being coached by Bielsa who many credit as one of the best in the game.

He's a winger, which could see him become incredibly valuable on here, especially if Leeds get promoted or he moves to a big club. Plus, he's down slightly at the minute because of a virus, so could bounce back up 50p pretty quickly.

(Full Disclose: I own 50 futures of him)

• @Dan-The-Man I’ve got 100 of him at £3. Definitely a big future and plenty of links to bigger clubs.

• Shola Shoretire heard it here first

• Rhian Brewster i suspect will be the next huge pice increase but could be next season now. All depends on when he is fit and ready

• Kaziah Sterling looks a player.... 🚀

• @NewUser144236 I bought 50 futures in Dujon Sterling yesterday @ £1.10.
    Done some research into him and he’s bossing league 1 (on loan to Coventry from Chelsea)
    With Chelsea’s current situation with transfer embargo’s I feel his price can only go one way at the moment!
    He’s highly rated across the board within league 1, next season I expect he’ll be on loan to a championship side or lower premiership team. That’s if he doesn’t get a call up for the first team before then!

• @Jordanjl12 the wrong Sterling pal.... 😉

• @Ericali As a Safc fan I'm not convinced, can't even get in our match day squad currently, had a few niggles but would expect him to at least make the bench if he has any semblance of talent

• @Ericali the wrong one??

• @Jordanjl12 Kaziah Sterling - apparently the new Harry Kane.

• @Ericali hmmmm, I’ll have a look into him 👍🏻 must have spent the best part of 2 hours yesterday researching Dujon! Haha

• @Jordanjl12 always best to do your own research... 👌

• As expensive as CHO is If we’re looking at the growth of the english attacking superkids he still hasn’t finished rising yet. Rashford & Sancho rocketed up in a short space of time as soon as they started getting a run of starts settling around £13. I’d rather be on CHO with a clear few quid still to go then gamble on the next super kid.

• Ronaldo Vieira is worth looking at. He's not getting much attention as he's playing for Sampdoria. Looks like he's starting to get some game time now. Only 20 years old. And currently at 97p. As English players rocket, this one is definitely worth keeping an eye on for that price!

• I've always liked the look of Eddie Nketiah. Although Emery doesn't seem to agree & has given him very little game time this season, not even off the bench.

Yet his stats at England youth level are just as impressive as Brewsters.

Nekitiah has represented England at u18, 19, 20 & 21 level & has scored 18 goals in 20 appearances.

Brewster has represented England at u16, 17 & 18 level & has scored 24 in 27 appearances.

So both have equally impressive scoring records at England youth level, but Nketiah has actually scored a few at senior level, when given the opportunity in minor cup competitions.

He's been just as impressive at club u18 & u23 level, scoring 40 in 52 appearances.

Yet for some reason he doesn't seem to be generate the same club hype as other English young forwards do.

When you look at the price of Mason Greenwood, Brewster, Lookman etc......... then it baffles me why Nketiah is priced so low in comparison at £1.80.

Are there any Arsenal fans on here that have seen much of him?

• Jack Clarke who has already been mentioned. I hold some Maitland-Niles and Herbie Kane. Are these the 'real deal'?
    McNeil got a standing ovation when he came off for Burnley against Spurs yesterday. The fans love and rate him highly.

• Rhian Brewster. Played with jadon Sancho at u-17 World Cup and was golden boot winner. He was the most hotly tipped English youngster until his ankle injury last year. But he’s finally back in training with Liverpool senior squad. Looks like Rashford- fast and skilful. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6594963/amp/Rhian-Brewster-hits-treadmill-young-star-continues-comeback.html

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.