Timo Werner

• Okay so It looks set that Timo Werner is off to Bayern Munich. Is it best to sell my shares now as he is already starting to fall or is it best to wait and hold ?

• If you brought for Prem transfer speculation sell. If like me you brought him because he is a PB player hold.

• Yeah thanks for the advice, it looks likely now though he might not start for the rest of the season due to his transfer. He was dropped in the last Bundesliga match with Yussef Poulsen and M Cunha preferred

• Could be a bit of a transfer saga to unfold here maybe some MB on the way.

RB Leipzig wont be happy with bayern munich tapping him up (if true) and may dig their feet in - Im sure Liverpool now aware of such matters will be trying to turn his head with an offer.

Either way he will be a great PB player for either team next season

• Extremely short sighted if you sell now. He’s a strong PB performer for Leipzig and will only be better for Bayern if the rumours are true. As above, transfer saga could follow as well. Don’t know why you would sell

• I think at his current price he could be very well priced. Either a prem club or Bayern would be good news for me. I have also bought into Poulsen who has a very good record and will be guaranteed game time if Werner leaves.

• @NewUser287844 said in Timo Werner:

Yeah thanks for the advice, it looks likely now though he might not start for the rest of the season due to his transfer. He was dropped in the last Bundesliga match with Yussef Poulsen and M Cunha preferred

Really?, they are 4th in the league fighting for champions league , Werner will play I reckon.

• Im expecting a short lived dip as the people who bought for liverpool speculation drop out (although all is still rumours and liverpoool wont let go that easy) but people with different mindset buying for PB at Bayern will snap him up again.

• @Tom77 yeah good point,

• 2 PB wins for Leipzig this season.

Goes to Bayern - in theory has a better shot at PB.

Goes to Liverpool - in theory has a better shot at PB and MB.

Stay at Leipzig - should continue to get PB.

Pretty safe hold in all eventualities I'd say.

• Seems like Bayern mean business next season.

Lucas Hernandez looks likely and plenty of links to Nicolas Pepe.

• Werner will enter the last year of his contract this summer, and he is simply too valuable to let go on a free to Bayern in 2020!
    I expect lot's of rumours till summer cuz RB Leipzig have apparently not yet accepted an offer for the player.
    Anyway what above was said he is good PB hold and anywhere he will go he is worth to hold (£1.50ish after SS)!