Transfer in the summer

• My big 2 are Bale and Sancho.

Please add.

I posted this here, as the transfer section gets overlooked a bit.

• Personally I see Sancho staying in Germany for at least another season.
    Playing week in, week out in a top German team that does well in CL for me is the best thing for him.
    To an extent Dortmund deserve a little bit of loyalty for giving him that opportunity to play regularly at a young age.

As for Bale, I can see him moving in but the question is where?? Would he be at a top 6 EPL club and guaranteed a first team start? Doubtful

And I’m sure his wage demands would be high, so maybe PSG? Possibly a year or two at Bayern given Ribery and Robbens age?

• I also think Sancho moves next summer after a starring role at Euro 2020. 👍

If Chelsea can appeal this ban & get there business done for the next 2 windows this summer, I can see Bale as a makeweight in the Hazard deal.

• I think Neymar and sancho, Neymar was close last year and I think he's a gonna this summer, sancho I think should stay put but the money and clubs that will come for him surly will prize him away

• @AdyH said in Transfer in the summer:

Personally I see Sancho staying in Germany for at least another season.
    Playing week in, week out in a top German team that does well in CL for me is the best thing for him.
    To an extent Dortmund deserve a little bit of loyalty for giving him that opportunity to play regularly at a young age.

As for Bale, I can see him moving in but the question is where?? Would he be at a top 6 EPL club and guaranteed a first team start? Doubtful

And I’m sure his wage demands would be high, so maybe PSG? Possibly a year or two at Bayern given Ribery and Robbens age?

And @Ericali yes i thought that also but he has so much momentum with him United could chuck 100million plus at Dortmund. Also if it does take another season a transfer for Sancho could be speculated for 2 years building and building.
    Bale’s case is different, there is momentum in him being shown the door at Real and it doesn't really matter where he ends up it’s a shit storm in media attention.

• @Tom77 I think the two you mention will get alot of media attention. Obviously Neymar too albeit I think he stays at PSG. I think someone who is going to have a "poor" summer of media attention is Pogba personally. It will depend on the manage United choose but if things stay as they are I can't see him moving. There will be a lot bigger stories going on then Pogba this summer. Other than what's already been said I also see the below players getting a move and some high media attention:

Zaha
    David Brooks
    Paul
    Lukaku (small period)
    Morelos
    Ryan sessensgon
    Joao Felix
    Isco
    Julian Brandt
    Declan Rice

Ill add in that I will look to buy into most of these players myself towards the summer but currently only hold Brandt from that list.

• Neymar and Sancho, although I doubt Sancho will move and I wouldn't bank on Neymar. Isco could be a big one, out of favour at the moment and surely too good to be a regular sub. Could be a big transfer although the latest rumours I read were to Juventus which wouldn't be great for MB. However if he starts playing regularly for a dominant team then he will be a real PB threat, I don't hold at the moment but will be looking to before the summer for the reasons above.

• Icardi: almost certain as a new contract was ruled out and his armband has been taken
    • Rabiot: rejected contract with PSG, stayed out of the first team from Dec
    • Kepa: If Sarri stays, he will be out
    • Mitrovic: may move to a bigger team
    • Rebic: Good striker, may move for a bigger contract
    • Lukaku: Will leave if Icardi arrives at United
    • Coutinho: Currently not starts very regularly, may move back to PL if Barca gets a replacement
    • Cutrone: Young prospect striker but does not have much time to play since Piatek arrival
    • Andre Silva: Sevilla seems not to buy him, does not want to go back to Milan to polish the bench

• perisic
    carassco
    Koulibaly
    rabiot

the nearly men from the jan transfer window (apart koulibaly) think with all the transfers request handed in I think we shall see these crop up a lot in the upcoming months

• These are the interesting ones for me;

J Felix
    A Morelas
    C Adams

• @NewUser234981 Perisic always has speculation but never seems to manage to make the move. Perhaps summer 2019 will finally be the time?

Icardi. Very likely to leave now he's been stripped of the captaincy.

Bale. PSG or MLS for him I think. Possibly Chelsea if they can sort their transfer ban..

Werner. To Bayern?

Tielemans. Possibly Leicester permanently, or a bigger club. Monaco having a disastrous season.

Fekir. Man City or Liverpool?

Lukaku will stay imo.

Ozil. I don't know if he will actually transfer but predicting lots of speculation

Alexis Sanchez. Back to La Liga?

Tagliafico. To R. Madrid or another big club.

• @NewUser234981
    Koulibaly could be a big one. A lot of big clubs in for a top CB and Napoli will be relucant to sell or at least stretch it out for the highest price.

• There is no way Marco Asensio will be staying at Real Madrid. Out of favour and no room for him in the starting 11. I call a move to Liverpool

• Don't forget Christian Eriksen. Contract out 2020 and Spurs unlikely to win the league. Seems unlikely he will renew his contract.

• @NewUser731 the way he's been playing recently he'll be lucky to be offered one.

• @Hotspur what are your thoughts as to whether he'll sign? How much do you think they would ask for him if they were to sell?

• @NewUser731 I doubt he'll sign but Levy might price him out of a move this summer.

• I'd take that!! You think Levy would let him go on a free end of next season?

• @Hotspur Personally I think Levy will want it resolved this summer, he’ll either sign a new deal or he’ll be sold

• @NewUser731 no. Would sell him in winter window if not in summer.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.