Friday Tips - 1st March

• Has to be going the way of Dortmund or Inter.

I'll go with...

Defender : De Vrij (27) Inter - £1.11
    Midfielder : Brozovic (26) Inter - £3.48
    Forward : Alcacer (25) Dortmund - £2.75

Also thinking Kane on MB going into North London derby.

• Raul De Tomas - FWD
    Brozovic - MID
    Zagadou - DEF/STAR

Ozil - MB

Hopefully Kane can take MB tho :)

• alt text

• akanji is back fit - d
    brozovic - m
    raul de tomas stealer of pb - fwd

lukaku mb for doing a dance

• Ivan Perisic - 1.72 looks decent value to me

• @Westy

Good tip yesterday. "back fit" and winning right away.

My only winning hold tonight.

Was watching Inter who were far from their best, it's hard to put that down to Icardi not being there. Lautaro Martinez played really well, he scored, missed a few and had a few saved. The crowd were the 12th man for Cagliari tonight and they deserved their win if only for that reason. Still very unconvinced by Spalletti - One goal down and he brings on a 34 year old DM and a 32 year old CB.

Brozovic actually scored typically high considering, a yellow card and several fouls conceded reduced it somewhat, from there 80 points in a losing side is no reason to dump.
    What's really annoying (I hold De Vrij and Skriniar) is that there appears to be no one player at the club who's capable of consistently providing accuracy from set pieces. That's costing (only one goal between the two).

Akanji ?
    I have no intention of selling my shares despite the rise and welcome dividend - he has a lot more to offer yet.

• @AdyH said in Friday Tips - 1st March:

Ivan Perisic - 1.72 looks decent value to me

Well his PB score of 18 suggested otherwise 😂

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.