Scott McTominay

• Just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on Scott. I am holding a number of futures in him and wondered what people thought to where his possible peak might be.

• hard to say but he’s gonna get some game time with the injury’s at Utd! Which ain’t a bad thing

• @NewUser277462 that’s what I thought. All Man Utd youngsters seem to be £3-5 but this guy is only £1.32 so if goes to same price as them within some game time then it can’t be a bad pick.

• The split is going to turn him in to a young Man Utd player, for 30p. If he doesn't shoot up over the next year I'll eat my hat.

(Transparency: I hold 100 of him)

• @Moz2710 said in Scott McTominay:

@NewUser277462 that’s what I thought. All Man Utd youngsters seem to be £3-5 but this guy is only £1.32 so if goes to same price as them within some game time then it can’t be a bad pick.

His average PB score is only 31 which is probably keeping his value down.
    That said, a good run in the starting line up can only increase his value, I think having shares in him is win/win, he’ll only go one way.

FullDis: I own 0 shares in Scott

• He’s a defensive mid, the worst position for FI. Kante the best in the world has never really risen past 1.50.( spiked at world cup).

Dont bother.

• I’ve bought a few futures the last couple of Days as I’m sure he’ll get some game time with all the injuries Man Utd have, price should rise 👍

• @Jordanjl12 thanks for the info. The PB avg makes sense why he not rocketed up lik others

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.