Who is your unknown player that you expect will make you rich in two years?

• Anyone piled their money into someone who is not really getting a game just yet but you hope will be a star soon? Preferably someone not mentioned much on here before?

• Have a feeling this is going to invite a lot of pump n dump....

• I have a few young talents in my portfolio who are just starting to get game time;

David Otto £1.27 - 19 y/o Hoffenheim striker on the verge of the first team.

Victor Mollejo £1.53 - 18 y/o Atletico Madrid forward recently started to get game time.

Lee Kang-In - £1.80 - 18 y/o Valencia attacking midfielder who has just broken into the first team squad.

Mohamed Lamine Diaby £0.83 - 18 y/o Nice forward who has started to get game time since Balotelli left.

• Alert - Incoming Pumpfest!!!!

Ryan Gravenberch - 16yo Midfielder and made his debut for Ajax this season- £1.93

• @TheSleepingGiant … beat me to it, I've already got this lad. Youngest ever debutant in Dutch League since Edgar Davids I believe.

• Adalberto Penaranda at my beloved Watford. He was player of the tournament at the U20 world cup a couple of years ago and looked frighteningly good.

He's not been given any game time except for one FA Cup appearance this season but is gaining his match fitness in the U23s at the mo, and with a solid pre-season under his belt I can see him becoming an important player for us next season, especially if we sell Pereyra, who currently occupies his favoured position.

Not saying he'll be world class, but he has the potential to be very very good, and (regretfully from my PoV) will probably outgrow Watford unless we carry on an unlikely upward trajectory.

• I’m on a lot of David Otto.

• Myron Boadu - AZ Alkmaar
    17yo striker currently out injured.
    Pump pump pump 😜

• @Chris-J victor mollejo is a good shout, might get myself a bit of that

• @HUFCPaul I think John Jules at arsenal will be a good buy when he lands on here eventually

• N. Schiappacase. 20 year old at Parma on loan from athletico Madrid. Scored a few in the u20 South American tournament a few weeks ago. Hopefully get a chance at Parma and his price will increase. Came on as a sub last game which was his first he has been available for them. Going to be at Parma untill end of next season. 97p.

• Raul De Tomas on loan at Rayo Valecano from Real Madrid. Currently has better goal to game ratio than Benzema and is only 24. He's returning to Real at the end of the season and i expect him to smash the goals in a Real side. Only £1.20 too so a great buy

• Josh Sargent- surely taking over from Pizzaro next season.

• Said Benrahma at Brentford. Looks a star in the making. Linked to Arsenal & Chelsea past couple of days. If he continues his recent form then the list of top clubs taking interest is going to grow.

• @Metropolis said in Who is your unknown player that you expect will make you rich in two years?:

Have a feeling this is going to invite a lot of pump n dump....

If a price gets significantly moved on someone’s say so on a forum thread the followers deserved to be burnt. (Just to be blunt about it!)

• Tashan Oakley-Boothe was one of my first buys, topped up ever since, just waiting..waiting

• @Metropolis Wasn’t my intention to cause a pump n dump. Was wanting to see who others had so that I could have a look at them. I would like to think that people posting theirs would not pump n dump as these are the players they will be hoping to hold long term until they are £20 players.

• This post is deleted!

• @Gregolocky2018 the fucker is riddled with injuries!

• I've mentioned him once or twice on here before but my mainstay is Yves Bissouma.. priced at 1.10 now.. definitely not a pump and dump just one to keep hold of.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.