£160 budget

• I can only spend £160 before the share split this is what I went for I'm not really sure were to put my money.
    0_1551450597505_Screenshot_20190301-162804_Chrome.jpg

• @Sebastian nice start, although I would say what was your reasons behind buying into David De Gea?.. goalkeepers ain’t really the “thing” on FI

• Have just started off too, only 100 quid.
    Have gone for, Firmino, Lewandowski, Arnautovic, Stark, Benassi, Sommer & Leno.

Just trying it to see how it goes.

Would people recommend starting with a few different players or just a handfull in the big players?

• This post is deleted!

• @Cam You’ll benefit much more of a diverse portfolio.. so a mix between Big Boy players Pogba,Neymar you know the rest, also some young players that YOU think has potential for example, Rashford, Sancho and sterling. Also players that return MB and PB but that’s just down to research you’ll have to do.

• @RickYNWA who woyld you recomend out of the higher bracket of players, probably get 1 or 2 shares which would give me a spead of the top tier and below then.

• @Cam well, the share split is approaching this month so the big boy players will be much more appealing because of their low prices.. so what you got to think about is, if you want to get 1 or 2 shares now in the big players such as Pogba, Neymar, Mbappe and Kane ( who I would recommend) OR wait till after the share split and their prices will be much more lower to where you could possibly get 10 of one of those said players.

• @RickYNWA Even at a lower price their value will surely race up, think I'll have a look and go for two of the big boys beforehand, not exactly a big risk with the small amount of cash ive got in it.

• @RickYNWA said in £160 budget:

@Cam well, the share split is approaching this month so the big boy players will be much more appealing because of their low prices.. so what you got to think about is, if you want to get 1 or 2 shares now in the big players such as Pogba, Neymar, Mbappe and Kane ( who I would recommend) OR wait till after the share split and their prices will be much more lower to where you could possibly get 10 of one of those said players.

I think what you probably meant there Ricky, was wait until the share split, then buy a range of players.

If you were only going to buy Pogba, it wouldn't make sense to wait to buy him, as even though his price tag will be cheaper after the split, you're technically buying 4 of him for his current price tag, they just haven't divided him yet.

So... for round figures. If Pogba is £22 today, that's the same as buying 4 @ £5.50, but given that Pogba is constantly rising, it's likely that after the share split it will cost you more than £22 to buy 4.

It's worth noting that at this point, tons of people have heavily inflated the price of guys like Rashford & Pogba, with the logic that after the share split, they will sky rocket. This is very possible. It's also possible that a lot of people will dump their stock after the share split, in favour of picking up some of the guys who will look like an absolute steal by that point. For example, Aguero will be in the £1.20 bracket, which just seems mad even if he is 30.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.