Demarai Gray for England!

• For me he's gonna be as good as sterling under rodgers the boy can fly

• I like Gray and was going to buy the other day but he flew up after scoring. Will do well under the right management.

• Still very cheap for a young English forward. Can see him rocketing.

• I'm a leicester fan and have watched a lot of Gray over the past few years and like most leicester fans i've been slightly frustrated. He has so much potential and has already scored some class goals showing how good he can be, but he has yet to have a consistent spell. I joined the index a few months back and he was £1.70, I didnt buy then as he was in and out the team, but have to agree with the impact Rodgers will have. If he can help Gray find some consistency then can easily see him getting an england call up and becoming a £6/£7 player. Rodgers was interested in him whilst at Liverpool so can see him being a focus in the new system and as a lot of Leicester fans forget, he's still only 22!

• Bought at £1.90 is'd at £1.64....my worst ever decision....live and learn

• And about to break into the top 200

Hopefully bags a goal or at least gets some good game time tomorrow and he could get a good rise.

Would be surprised if he gets called up to the England squad this month unless he gets some momentum in the next 2 games

• @Brad will be telling if he starts away from home, this is the sort of game where Puel would start Ghezzal instead. If Gray starts and scores, specially when its on Sky, i could see a decent rise. I bought at £2.07 which i'm kicking myself about, but still expect a good return.

• Forget Grey , Harvey Barnes is your man , better in every department then grey .

• Jumped on Gray at the start of the season. Really thought he'd take off, no Mahrez and Puel liked him.

Puel stopped picking him, his end product doesn't look great but I could see him going to Tottenham and being an impact sub!

• If Demarai Gray is called upto the england squad this month, as a fan, I will be very disappointed. We must have better players than him?! After Sancho, Sterling and Lingard is Gray seriously our next best option as a wide player?

• @Static said in Demarai Gray for England!:

If Demarai Gray is called upto the england squad this month, as a fan, I will be very disappointed. We must have better players than him?! After Sancho, Sterling and Lingard is Gray seriously our next best option as a wide player?

Southgate squad will be interesting, he usually picks players who are actually playing so I dont think Hudson Odi will get in it either . I’m not sure Gray is good enough though anyway.

England dont really need any wingers as such, attacking fullbacks do the job.

• @NewUser239977 overly simplistic way of looking at it, I’m a big fan of Barnes and bought 100 futures just before his loan recall, but they are different players. Barnes is powerful and aggressive, but grays skill/dribbling is far superior.
    Not starting today though which is a shame after how good he was on Tuesday.

• On the bench. Maybe Rodgers isn’t the fan everyone thought he was??
    England seems unlikely

• I think he's terrible.... All he does it run down blind alleys.

• He’s just another Sean Wright Phillips mark my words

• @RickYNWA he wishes!

I was thinking poor man's Agbonlahor!

• @Ericali Yhh I’ll take that..

• @Ericali said in Demarai Gray for England!:

I think he's terrible.... All he does it run down blind alleys.

And you’d think this would rule him out of an England cap....but probably not

• @Static not yet no but hes young and has potential tp be as good as any of them under the right manager

• @Jad1982 he didn't get picked by BR so I IS and so far I'm not regretting

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.