Angus Gunn

• Starting to get a run of games, seems to be new managers number 1 at a PL side. Young, English and with the possibility of a new GK div. Is 67p a steal or am I sleep deprived?

• @PepKelly said in Angus Gunn:

Starting to get a run of games, seems to be new managers number 1 at a PL side. Young, English and with the possibility of a new GK div. Is 67p a steal or am I sleep deprived?

Go to sleep ;)

• Thought as much but I have dabbled in quite a few GK's with the hope of FI trying to improve that end of the market in the SS

• @PepKelly I think sooner or later keepers get a look but a current investment is a huge opportunity cost against the backdrop of other methods.

If you think you could quite easily stick 2K into Angus and then go do something else for 2.5 years then do so, it’s low risk (he won’t drop in price) with a high potential upside but it’s not likely.

• Outside chance for the England squad maybe? That would no doubt push his value up.
    Doing well with Southampton last few weeks and been involved in the first team squad before i believe.
    Yes i own some

• Wiki suggests that he was called up to the training camp before the World Cup as well as to a squad against Brazil in late 2017.

As far as him being called up again, the next squad for the fist couple of Euros qualifiers is out on Wednesday so there's a decent chance that he could be involved in that, especially when you consider he's replaced Alex McCarthy (who was in the last England squad) in the Saints goal.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.