Empoli v Parma 14:00
    AC Milan v Sassuolo 17:00
    Lazio v Roma 19:30

FRENCH LIGUE 1

Caen v Paris Saint Germain 16:00
    Angers v Monaco 19:00
    Nîmes v Rennes Match postponed - Other
    Reims v Amiens 19:00

• Jesus hatrick, hopefully he is back today and I haven’t had a chance to pump him for a while.

• @Tom77 Honesty will get you everywhere

• Imagine if Zaniolo scores the winner in the Rome derby....not that I'll be that interested cos Almiron will have just completed his hat trick

• @Tom77 that would do me to get me off the bottom of my world cup group:(

• @Ollie said in Daily Game Chat Thread 2/3/19:

@Tom77 Honesty will get you everywhere

Seriously though, everybody bangs on about future dividends yet there is 21 year brazilian who is going to be the first choice striker at city yet is only £5.38, or you could buy greenwood at £6 or Felix at £6 both with the apparent potential to do what Jesus is about to do.
    Bloody headache!

• @Tom77 yep I totally find Jesus is one of those "funny" ones where he doesn't seem to be fancied by the index, yet he has all the necessary qualities(maybe not mb). Is it the fact he plays for citeh and therefore never guaranteed his game or a full 90 minutes and of course hard to get the pb in a team full of stars?

• @Weedster said in Daily Game Chat Thread 2/3/19:

@Tom77 yep I totally find Jesus is one of those "funny" ones where he doesn't seem to be fancied by the index, yet he has all the necessary qualities(maybe not mb). Is it the fact he plays for citeh and therefore never guaranteed his game or a full 90 minutes and of course hard to get the pb in a team full of stars?

But greenwood or Felix are going to get in a team and play 90 minutes are they?, that’s my point, add CHO to that list aswell.

• @Tom77 I'm in your court on this one mate, but obviously people buy on the potential and everyone has a different idea on this. I bought Sancho at £6.19 and was bricking it, but then again he had played for England by then.

• I don't really know how to word what I’m thinking but there is a point where a kid has future divs potential and then doesn't, some kind of threshold.
    I alluded to this the other day using Luke shaw as an example, he would be £4 if he was 18, now he is £2.20 or so but playing first team football so his potential has gone I presume, same with Deli Ali, what’s a 19 year old Ali worth £10? Now he is a dull hold hovering at £5.

• Big performances from Andre silva, JRod, sterling and paqueta expected, and I will claim the group A lead!

• @Tom77 Ha, yet at 22 I think Alli has potential. All it takes is a few goals, then a couple for England, la Liga come sniffing and off he flies

• @Tom77

That's what I'm calling "hyper inflated".

It seems to be a speculative period that assumes any individual with promise is going to become top drawer.

My logic tells me that a minority will hold their value and continue to increase in line with growth, but that the majority will essentially drop from £4 down to £2.20 between the ages of 17/18 and 23/24 (as in the Shaw example).

However my personal opinion is that this is a temporary trend, one which will produce a high number of "losers" and that investors will be more wary with "prospects" in future.

• Romelu Lukaku on fire for United now. What the fuck is going on at the club. Something in the training ground water?

• @Misto his touch outside the box is still like the edge of a kerb!!! So frustrating!

• It’s all about Andreas! What a goal

• @C-Arroyo up vote twice if I could

• @Tom77 maybe not...

• @Misto I take it back... He's a beast

• @Dan-w Regretting selling the 100 I had about a month ago now. Put in Pogba though so not all bad.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.