T Hazard

• Please give me a good reason. Why I am still holding out on him? He was one of my first purchases on FI, -45p and hasn't moved in 2 months. I only have 4 futures but it's getting on my nerves!

• Keep the faith. Look at his stats. Hes had a recent dry patch and i put that down to teams having to double up on him and Hofman's injury. Hofman is now back. I'd expect them both to be getting back in the PB now. His PB average doesn't lie.
    He will also be looked at by bigger clubs in summer.

• Oh and i've been steadily topping up whilst price going down as i think hes a bargain when compared to players with nowhere near the PB return.

• @Westy i bought him at his peak, at the time and he does have excellent stats, just dried up since i bought him. I'll keep the faith until summer with the transfer speculation.

• @John-D Yeh i seem to have got in high too as ive hardly ever seen green on him. But i still stand by the reasons i bought. Hes missed out on the new style of traders- must be english, must be young, must be not playing, must not have decent PB history...his trend will come round.

• The SS will cancel out the loss and hopefully the form will return, strong finish to the end of the season.

• One of the best dividend returners on FI pound for pound. Something like 44p this season. Something Mbappe, Bale, Ousmane Dembele Vinicius and co could only dream of. Been quiet since Xmas but every player has quiet patches.

• I watched the game live vs Bayern... Hazard was very good in a team playing dogshit at the back. The commentators said a few times... He is a great talent in his prime and if his teammates keep letting him down he will move for Champs LG football.

He is too good not to play CL so I expect a move.

• @Vespasian32 said in T Hazard:

I watched the game live vs Bayern... Hazard was very good in a team playing dogshit at the back. The commentators said a few times... He is a great talent in his prime and if his teammates keep letting him down he will move for Champs LG football.

He is too good not to play CL so I expect a move.

I did the same myself, having heard this much hype about him but hadn't watched him very much before. Was about the only player in the BM team still trying to the end, I know they are in a bad run but you certainly wouldn't think he would stay there. Bound to be involved in the summer transfer merry-go-round

• BMG seem to be having a bad patch of form but he’s still a great FI player for all the reasons I bought him in the first place - good for PB, will have transfer gossip etc. So I’m holding awaiting a return to form. Look at his dividend history earlier in the season.

• @John-D Half decent PB score from Hazard tonight considering he didn't score and BMG didn't win. Did you keep faith with him?

• @bouchet very good considering, 48 points more than Plea that scored, nice 8p dividend too.

• I watched tonight's game. BMG were still woeful, bad form, but he stood out again. Destined for a better team. Hopefully the prem.

• @Andy-M my first T.Hazard dividends tonight :)

• @bouchet beautiful mate, I bought today after deciding he's way underpriced.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.