Martial v Rodrygo

• With one eye on the share split who would you invest in before and after?

• Rodrygo has the potential to become the next VJ (in FI Terms) regardless of what he does on the pitch, his price shot up a few months ago and has since stayed fairly level despite the fact that Santos look to be keeping him until dec.

i expect his price will hold and maybe even rise during the summer with the copa Americas, whether on or not he gets much not get much game time is another matter.

However i think certainly as we get close to the Jan window, i expect his price to rise much in the same way as VJ as people lump on the FOMO express.

If we come back to this thread at the end of December im betting that Rodrygo's price will be higher than Martials

• Rodrygo probably won't be in the Copa., pretty well down the pecking order if you ask me.

• Youre probably right he may get in the squad and get some pb from that but i think his real gains will come as it gets closer to his move to RM - Ill probably hold and then sell as he joins up with them.

• I’m just curious does anyone that holds Rodrygo actually watch Santos play or even Brazilian football for That matter 🤔?

• @RickYNWA

Ive never watched him play a full match only based my investment on articles ive read/twitter/opinions of people on here but then i guess most of the people who have VJ shares had never watched him play before he rose to above £9 let alone £11 likewise with Greenwood.

• Martial all day long. He plays for Utd. He spits the dummy out when things don't go his way so transfer specualtion will come and go as per the last few seasons.

• @Dan-w

Hes just signed a 6 year contract,if he was to move what would that do to his price, likewise if there was any likelihood of him leaving Man United?

• @Advinculas-Index said in Martial v Rodrygo:

@Dan-w

Hes just signed a 6 year contract,if he was to move what would that do to his price, likewise if there was any likelihood of him leaving Man United?

If there is a player who hasn't forfilled his talent yet it's martial. People talk about future divs he is at the front of the queue.

• A lot of people seem to regard him as a youngster breaking through, Hes 23 now....

• @Advinculas-Index said in Martial v Rodrygo:

A lot of people seem to regard him as a youngster breaking through, Hes 23 now....

He's just had 2 and a bit years of being chained to the defence like rash and pog.

• Its probably a controversial opinion but under the new regime apart from a couple of moments he hasn't really set the world alight either (imo).

• I’ve lost over a pound in martial should I keep or get rid

• I didn't think he will leave personally but you never know. Hopefully OGS will get the beat out of him.. I would definitely keep hold, especially until he's fit again as his price will go up somewhat,especially with a goal or 2. Look at lukaku for example.

• @NewUser224786 Martial, guaranteed MB potential winner whenever he does well for United which I'd wager would be a lot in the upcoming years. In my opinion Rodrygo is in the same boat as VJ, has to become world class to justify their prices as only world class foreign players tend to win MB unless there's transfer links to England. I don't see them getting linked to England when they're already at Madrid.

• Nothing is concrete with Rodrygo going to madrid next season he could still go back on loan.
    I would treat him with cuation. I am sure he will rise though when he does play for madrid.
    My own opinion is that he looks like a boy still and needs to develop much much more to be ready for La Liga or Europe.

• @nally93

VJ hasnt proved himself as world class as he only played a handful of games but it hasnt stopped him from reaching £12 which is why im suggesting that Rodrygo could potentially rise by 3 or 4 £ before he even plays for RM based on the type of trading that goes on here.

• Martial short term... Just getting back in lineup will put him £8.20-8.50, a goal sends him back to £8.75-9

Rodrygo later... He will rocket again the first sight of making the Madrid match day squad... But this will be a year down the line or more

• @Advinculas-Index I think a lot will defend on how VJ performs until the end of the season, if he keeps up his zero dividend returns and disappointing goalscoring I think both could have significant drops.

• @nally93 but hopefully the next couple of months is going to see rapid growth... And new money less likely to really consider PB history.

Anyone watching Madrid of late will be queueing up to buy Vj... He's really exciting to watch and that, along with age and being at RM will make him a must have to a lot of new investors.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.