How long does it take FI to verify an account

• I have been on here for 3 months everything was fine up until last week, I deposited an extra 6k in my portfolio and a couple hours later I got a email from FI stating that I have to provide proof of ID and how I obtain my funds to put into FI. I have sent everything they have asked for and yet still I am unable to withdraw or deposit, bearing in mind this happened last Monday like wtf has anybody else had this problem?

• I had something similar but they never asked how I get my funds. Ring customer service in the morning and they should be able to get you up and trading again in a matter of minutes. That’s as long as they’re satisfied with the documents you emailed.

• @Gregolocky2018 will do, cheers

• @RickYNWA said in How long does it take FI to verify an account:

I have been on here for 3 months everything was fine up until last week, I deposited an extra 6k in my portfolio and a couple hours later I got a email from FI stating that I have to provide proof of ID and how I obtain my funds to put into FI. I have sent everything they have asked for and yet still I am unable to withdraw or deposit, bearing in mind this happened last Monday like wtf has anybody else had this problem?

After I deposited thousands last September, FI asked too for the source of my funds, a photo of the front/back of my debit card, and proof of address. The very next day, my account was verified and I was up and running again.

Customer service are struggling with the influx of new traders. Please be patient with them.

• Joined over the weekend. Deposited and bought futures. Asked the next day to verify my account, sent on the required documents and 27 minuted was verified. Very impressed with the response time, considering they had a forwarding mail saying they are dealing with very high numbers and it may take 72 hours.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.