Declan rice

• Unless I’m missing something I can’t see that he’s going to win much PB? It doesn’t matter how good you think he is in real life if he doesn’t score well on the scoring matrix. Why are people buying him out of interest ?

• He's possibly going to win some media with England but that's already factored in to his massive price, I think the drop after all that dies down could be big but who knows anymore.

• I'd add this in too...

I'm certain he will get his first call-up for the 2 England games this month...the squads announced on Weds I think ??
    But we have Spurs v Dortmund on Tues night, and PSG v Utd on Weds so a big game from Kane, or yet more hype around the Utd train could still overshadow Rice getting a call-up in MB.
    we could also see Wan- Bissaka and Maddison getting a call, and that will affect it to.

I do hold Rice but not for much longer the way his price is flying

• @Munchie63 very true

• his price may be about to top out but the lad is a tremendous talent. how many 20 year olds have ever had as much experience as him in the premier league at this age. hit his 50th apperance while still in his teens. he's still learning his trade but give it 2 to 3 years and he'll be the first name down on the team sheet in defence for england.

• Whilst I agree Rice seems like a fantastic prospect, surely his price is now out of hand when you consider he is more exepensice than these...
    James Rodriguez - 5.22
    Sadio Mane - 5.22
    Isco - 5.18
    Nicolo Zaniolo - 5.08
    Dele Alli - 4.99
    Thorgan Hazard - 4.97

• and thats why i have him on sell now. hes at 30th place in the top 200. overpriced for now so could start to drop.

• Sold mine to market late yesterday evening. There’s either a lot of people still buying or not many selling as they went in about 15 minutes

• @Chris.RFC same! Sold at £5.52 which I’m hoping might just about be his peak (down to £5.43 as I type).

Will jump back on at some point no doubt, probably post international break.

• @Chris.RFC
    I'm a Hammer, and the lads a real talent.

Still sold mine last night when they hit 5.52
    nice profit on those, and as you've said, compare a CDM, however talented, to an experienced winger, Cam etc and the price is way too inflated.

• sold all mine at healthy profit but he continues to soar... now hes mixing it with the big boys for MB on a champs league day?! wtf is going on... he's so bland.

• Anyone else think he should be dropped from the england squad for his past support of the IRA. I dont care if it was when he was 15 or not if he was happy to openly say shit like that then he will never have the right passion or commitment playing for england. GTF

• Dropped? Hang him.

• @Black-wolf I think he was stupid and trying to text stuff to fit in with the crowd. But it was stupid and the repercussions could be big.
    IMO Southgate has to either start him and see if he gets through the media storm with his team mates support (and hope it dies down) Or pull him out of the limelight.
    One things for sure is he's going to be a target at games because of this.

Tough one as I like the lad, but he made those comments and they arent going to vanish. I wouldn't jeer him, but its tarnished the love-in. Going to take more than a couple of good games to blow this over

• @Vespasian32 if he steps foot on the pitch i really hope he gets boo’d off it and never returns. Call Foden up to replace him

• Am I missing something? I have read the news and was a comment that barely registers.

He was 15 right?
    Not old enough to make a decision on voting.
    Not old enough to decide if he can have sex.
    Not old enough to marry.
    Because he is a kid.

Old enough to end his career (or be hung?)

Seriously, get a fking grip.

• @MrWh1te but old enough to post his political beliefs and support for terror organisations on social media for the world to see

Just because someone is under 16 doesnt mean they should get a free pass to do what they want and have the slate wiped at 16. We see a lot of this crap in glasgow due to the celtic/rangers rivalry and its disgusting and kids that say this kind of stuff know fine well what they are doing and at 15 he knew what he was showing support for

• This post is deleted!

• @Black-wolf

Totally disagree

Kids make mistakes all the time.

• @MrWh1te fair enough. Most kids dont support terror though and then choose to play for a country they clearly hated. But hey ho hes past 16 now so he must of morphed into a completely different person now

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.