Gareth Bales agent

• Must have just bought some shares in his client on here. He’s on talksport hammering Madrid fans!!

Got me thinking, could players/agents etc ‘effect’ the market on here with some deliberate media games 👀

• @Sharps

Yeah, 100%, it's pretty much the agents job to do that.

It's harder than you might think though. I've done a ton of high level PR over the years, for major stars and ran a high profile sports brand paying for all kinds of coverage. Even with big cheques changing hands the media can be somewhat unreliable.

Don't get me wrong, they'll print the story but they're often printing dozens of articles and so yours might get pushed back a day, which could be the difference maker on here.

Sanchez for Bale looks like a no brainer and if an agent gets the media to make that case it could happen.

• I actually think he made some good points. I can't see Sanchez/bale swap tbh but you never know in this market. I can't see bale coming back to England any time soon. I think he'll do another couple of years with Madrid and then maybe even a move to China?

• Literally just pouring fuel on media talk.

• @Schmitcattaxi

It's a bold prediction like ha.

I think Man Utd want out of Sanchez, Real want out of Bale. The wage demands for both players is much higher than they deserve so nobody else would be interested.

Who in their right mind would buy Sanchez out of his Man Utd contract?

Both are more or less the same age, wingers, high profile, not performing, not happy and just as Bale has played in the Prem, Sanchez performed at LaLiga level with Barca.

I'm 99.9% likely to be wrong.... but United could justify it.

• @Sharps said in Gareth Bales agent:

Must have just bought some shares in his client on here. He’s on talksport hammering Madrid fans!!

Got me thinking, could players/agents etc ‘effect’ the market on here with some deliberate media games 👀

he had every right to slate the fans. bale is probably madrids best player now but he's treated like dirt. not got a clue why he would stay because they are not looking like winning anything for a while now.

• Thing is I can't see any premier league team having him, it's only really Man Utd Chelsea or spurs with a chance of taking him, spurs will never pay the wages, I think Man Utd are after younger players than bale do they need another aging midfielder on massive wages? And Chelsea will they have him in a swop deal with hazzard, slim chance imo, just can't see him moving back here to pricey to injury prone to risky surly

• @NewUser92251

Spurs can't afford him, Chelsea are banned, City wouldn't want him, Arsenal will be in the market but probably won't spend that kind of money.

I think United are the only option. They are focusing on youth... but either way they're going to have a 30 year old winger on massive wages... might as well sell some shirts, and have a player that could be rejuvenated rather than one who's unhappy.

• People are not looking at this properly, there has been a 90 minute discussion on Bale which means media attention, seriously it doesnt matter whether you think he is good enough or whatever, the media will write about him - he is BIG news.
    Is greenwood getting any minutes on talksport NO!........

• @Dan-The-Man sanchez is not worth 100 quid at the moment. and to be honest looks finished. done absolutely nothing for 2 years and united taking him on those wages was the worst mistake ever made in football.

• @Pimpmaster I completely agree. I hear the same thing said about Bale though... which is why I'm connecting the dots. It'll be an interesting summer that's for sure.

• @Dan-The-Man bale has never been given a fair crack or the whip at madrid though. all they was interested in was keeping ronaldo happy. think madrid could still get a decent fee for bale, 30 million easy though that wont go far buying replacements these days.

• I wasn't sure if the agent was drunk or not tbh??? if I was Bale I would be considering sacking him but like the agent says, i think he deals with his son more than him in any case??

Good on him for making it clear that Bale does not want to move but really.. that is all he should say... And whilst Bale has been unbelievable for Madrid in the past I do see reason for fans to be jeering as he's played more bad games then good, the consistency levels have declined and the injuries are becoming very frustrating indeed.

Maybe a fresh start is needed? Otherwise the only way he can win the fans back over is to start playing regularly again, start scoring goals again and have a consistent run of good form over a decent period of time... If not the rumours won't end... whatever the agent says... if he's not playing for Real Madrid he won't stay... not at this stage of his career!!!

• @Pimpmaster

Wouldn't people say that about Sanchez?

Came in at a time Jose was waring, got benched a ton of times, had some bad injuries, never really had the backing of the manager. Now Ole is adapting to Fergie's youth policy.

The parallels for Bale and Sanchez are quite astonishing really. Both have the same injuries and are guys who when on fire are world class game winners.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this would be a brilliant swap for either team... just that both clubs are stuck in a bad position.

Bale not winning the Premier League is a reason for him to come back.

• @Tom77

You're not wrong.

People are gambling on Greenwood becoming Rooney. If that is the case, think how high his stock will climb. Then think of the direction Bale's is going. I guess it's long term vs short term.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Gareth Bales agent:

@Tom77

You're not wrong.

People are gambling on Greenwood becoming Rooney. If that is the case, think how high his stock will climb. Then think of the direction Bale's is going. I guess it's long term vs short term.

That’s wishful thinking. There’s an 18 year old playing in Germany everygame already.

• @Tom77 Yep.

That's the game though right?

Instead of looking at the player... it could be said that they are looking at the way other traders will invest. Like poker, playing the man, not the hand.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Gareth Bales agent:

@Tom77 Yep.

That's the game though right?

Instead of looking at the player... it could be said that they are looking at the way other traders will invest. Like poker, playing the man, not the hand.

To some extent, who’s to say new users start noticing Mb wins and turn against kid hype and lump on Mb players.
    Surely greenwood going higher than £6 is entering into Bale territory and he is winning buzz................

• @Pimpmaster will his comments help Bale though?

Madrid fans are what they are and always will be.

• Regardless of whether he does move or not. The whole summer will be about will he won't he. Imagine the MB will decent returns for the summer.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.