Axel Tuanzebe

• Not trying to pump (much) as im currently in the process of buying some of him anyway but just wanted to know what any Man united fans though of him (they are welcome to pump or otherwise on my behalf) I dont know much about the lad apart from when ive seen him in a villa shirt prior to his injury in December he looked quality obviously that Championship so so doesnt necessarily mean he's going to be the next Rio Ferdinand.
    Unfortunately it sounds like Man united are not prepared to release him too us but hopefully he will be fit again in the coming weeks to add some quality to our shite defence.

Currently £1.09 and slowly rising this week

• He broke the Guinness World Record for the fastest game of Hungry Hippos.

Not sure how many dividends you get for that but people on here seem to think how fast a footballer can run is relevant to their potential dividends and price, so I'm guessing this is relevant too.

• @Yellow
    Well most of my portfolio is built around picking up regular divs from the HH factor something i believe they will be implementing as part of the SS so for me its a no brainer.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.