Different prices?

• Might just be me but I'm noticing the drop in vinicius so am watching to invest at some point but his price is showing at £11.09 on my android app but £10.60 on my laptop. Why is there such a difference between the two? Makes me think I might have overpaid for people on my phone before......

Might also be a bit of a newbie question with a simple answer so apologies if it is!!

• @Matt-Whysall said in Different prices?:

Might just be me but I'm noticing the drop in vinicius so am watching to invest at some point but his price is showing at £11.09 on my android app but £10.60 on my laptop. Why is there such a difference between the two? Makes me think I might have overpaid for people on my phone before......

Might also be a bit of a newbie question with a simple answer so apologies if it is!!

Haha must be just a lag, believe me it's not £11.09

• I've bought him on my laptop at £10.60 - took the plunge, just 1 share but I've only got a small portfolio, but it was still asking for me to buy at £11.09 on my mobile.....

• @Matt-Whysall said in Different prices?:

I've bought him on my laptop at £10.60 - took the plunge, just 1 share but I've only got a small portfolio, but it was still asking for me to buy at £11.09 on my mobile.....

Depending on where you're looking the price you see isn't always the 'live' price. You just need to refresh one or the other, but if you're doing it in a very volatile period then chances are the price you see after refreshing has changed too.

• @Matt-Whysall I can say with 1000% confidence buying on one device over another will not give you an advantage in the market lol. When you click to buy, if the price you click on isn't up to date you will be prompted to accept price change. (when it's really volatile that price change can be happening so quickly you just get stuck clicking … accept... accept... accept and you really don't know what price you are paying, so best to click cancel!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.