Firmino

• I'm currently down 49p a share on Firmino and thinking of getting out so I can move the money to someone who is more likely to rise with the SS approaching.

What are people thoughts on his price and ability to rise?

Obviously if Liverpool go out of CL next week his price will drop more. In the same boat with Salah but I think/hope his price is more likely to rise.

Thanks

• Looks too much like a butch lesbian for my liking for that reason I’m out.

• The novelty of his blockbusting triple media hat trick win a few weeks ago is long in the memory....
    Count yourself lucky as this one is my biggest dog....over £1 a share down !!!

• @TheFearlessFox Yep think i got in when his price had gone down a bit after his hat trick but still too high i guess. Thought he had it in him to get to Mane's price at least. Hat trick at Burnley and he is getting sold :)

• If your going by his dividend return this season, which is around 44p, he should be a £6 player. That’s more than Mbappe, sane, VJ, Sancho, Bale, aguero, jovic, o dembele, Martial, the list goes on. But a lot ppl on this index don’t seem to know what dividends are and he does also look like a butch lesbian. 😏

• @Valhalla My thoughts exactly when i bought him but it's not working out. Unless Liverpool's attack hits some decent form until the end of the season i don't see him rising. Not a great player to hold through the summer either. Think i might just accept the loss

• I won't buy him because of the teeth.

Something makes me worry about Liverpool Strikers and their teeth, I just can't think what it is though......

• @Valhalla interesting, how does a 44p dividend to date equate to a £6 valuation price ?

• @TheSleepingGiant said in Firmino:

I won't buy him because of the teeth.

Something makes me worry about Liverpool Strikers and their teeth, I just can't think what it is though......

Suarez had (has) similar issues, which is surprising really considering they are one of his tools of the trade

• He does have to compete with Salah and Mane every game for performance buzz, and they both score more. Assists should earn higher points in my opinion... but they don't.

But... Liverpool do have 6 of the bottom 7 teams to play for the final games of the season so there is scope for some big wins.

• @TheFearlessFox said in Firmino:

@Valhalla interesting, how does a 44p dividend to date equate to a £6 valuation price ?

Simple really. Any player on FI that has 44p dividends for the season is generally £6+. Look at the prices of for other players that have 44p. He’s not old either at 27.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.