Ajax players - CL winners 2019 !!

• Wow...what a team, massively impressed with them in both legs and thought they were mightily unlucky to lose the first leg......so glad they gave Madrid a footballing lesson !!!

Second coming of the infamous 1995 team ??? Bloody well hope so as bought a Sh!tload of Neres and Ziyech.......

Up the Ajax !!!

• when the draw came out i fancied Ajax but must admit i didn't as much after they got beat in Amsterdam by Real but i still had a few quid on a 2-1 win last night (couldn't have been more wrong as by the time i'd done the mrs's pancakes and flicked on the telly i had already missed the first two goals).

Great performance though and i've been saying for a while they look like a team of star players in the making... Its just a real shame they'll inevitably break up come the summer.

Not sure they'll all get a move... De Ligt, Tagliafico, Onana all rumoured to be causing interest... de Jong gone de Beek to follow... I can't see Ziyech going to anyone 'better' than Ajax but certainly think Neres could interest a few? Exciting times to see where these boys go from here because some cracking players destined for big things!!!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.