New trader need help :)

• Hello guys,

I`m new to this and I was wondering I you can answer a few questions , in order to help me understand how this works.

1- What determines the difference between the sell and the buy price?
    2- Why the prices for the players I have in the portfolio are rising and the whole amount of the money in the portfolio declining? – this is very strange.
    3- And finally, why the difference between sell and buy price is with different margin for different players?
    Please advise.

Many thanks!

• 1- What determines the difference between the sell and the buy price?
    A magic algo held only by FI
    2- Why the prices for the players I have in the portfolio are rising and the whole amount of the money in the portfolio declining? – this is very strange.
    You have one big dropping killing the rest?
    3- And finally, why the difference between sell and buy price is with different margin for different players?
    A magic algo held only by FI

• @NewUser302498 points 1 and 3 are linked to what football index deem the risk.

think of it as a cash out option to help you make sense of it, if there are two players at £5, one is an emerging talent and one is 34 and close to retiring and the 34 year old breaks his leg its very likely your cash out will be worse.

often the spreads dont always make sense but its just the nature of the beast unfortunately

• @NewUser302498 said in New trader need help :):

If all currently held players are in green, you must have done some tradings and lost £££ in the price difference and the commission to FI.

• @NewUser302498 said in New trader need help :):

Hello guys,

I`m new to this and I was wondering I you can answer a few questions , in order to help me understand how this works.

1- What determines the difference between the sell and the buy price?
    Please advise.

Many thanks!

If all of your players are rising and your portfolio is reducing, im not suggesting its Aliens

..But its Aliens

Re: Number 3. about 3000 miles (or is that Elephants?)

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.